ADVERTISEMENT

Really need your help

BigRedGal

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
We've had a tough week. Lost my 18 yr old nephew to suicide. He should have been the goalie on the Columbus HS soccer team this year as a senior. His brother is a junior.

2 days after he passed we had a game - my nephew played out of his mind. He is up for the NE player of the week (all sports) this week. We've been voting like crazy but there is a female soccer player from David City that plays on the Scotus HS team that just won't go away.

I never do this but for my nephew, brother and his wife if you are so inclined to go vote - NO LIMIT TO THE TIMES YOU CAN VOTE AND IT DOESN'T END UNTIL SUNDAY AT 11:59 PM. Here's the write up and the link to the site. Thank you!

Nicholas Bennett, Columbus Boys Soccer​

Bennett was playing with a heavy heart on Thursday when he led the Discoverers to a 2-1 victory over rival Fremont. Nick’s older brother David, also a member of the Columbus soccer team, passed away unexpectedly just two days earlier. Playing for the memory of his brother, Nicholas tied the match with 20 seconds left and forced overtime. He then earned an assist by creating the pass that set up the game-winner in a victory that neither he nor anyone involved will ever forget.

VOTE HERE:
https://news.scorebooklive.com/nebr...BufEW6u7JKhFcgJILp4VQEJeaEOR0&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News