ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola NIL

FYI, this deal is bigger than John Elway's base salary with the Broncos in 1983.

In fact, John also restructured his deal to get more guaranteed money in 1997, so Raiola's NIL deal is also bigger than Elway's base salary that year. John Freaking Elway.

• Haha
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
FYI, this deal is bigger than John Elway's base salary with the Broncos in 1983.

In fact, John also restructured his deal to get more guaranteed money in 1997, so Raiola's NIL deal is also bigger than Elway's base salary that year. John Freaking Elway.
I bought a house in 1988 for $40k, same house today is $400k

Obviously a dollar in 1983 isn't the same as one today. But that is a shit-ton of money no matter how you cut it. The kid could live the rest of his life on just the money he makes here if he was cautious.

Reactions: zrob
i wish i could have bought a house in 88 for 40k. However at the time i was an infant so....

did buy a house for 195k in 2016 and its now valued at 330k, so I guess that's pretty cool. in a scary hyper inflation sort of way.

If athletes are smart, they are getting life changing opportunities through NIL that most people will never sniff. Cant imagine what it would be like to be able to invest what I pay on my mortgage every month.

Reported $625000/year for four years = $2.5mil
I’ve read this thread and have seen other people’s speculation & it appears to me we have no idea what DR’s NIL deal is worth.

I’ve read this thread and have seen other people’s speculation & it appears to me we have no idea what DR’s NIL deal is worth.
This 2.5 mil seems pretty consistent with the multiple sources that have been reporting about it... 🤷🏻‍♂️

DR and the huskers are more important than the donkeys were in the 80s.

#Bidenomics

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT