ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers needed: Update 1, Update 2

redlinefever

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2004
I have a 6 day old great-grandson who is need of your prayers. Little Bennet was born weighing 3 pounds and 11 oz and flown to Children's Hospital in Omaha. He has made a lot of improvement but had a set back today.

Update:
Little Bennet was having trouble breathing paying a lot of stress on his lungs and heart so he was intubated. The cause was determined to be his blood becoming "acidic". The doctors tested for bacterial and viral infections and all test came back negative. The doctors then were doing ultrasound exams trying to find the cause. Last word I got was no cause was yet determined but Bennet was doing much better. Bennet is not out of the woods yet and has a long way to go but iron the pathe to recovery.

Thank you for all the prayers. It is also amazing to read about your personal stories about how Children's has helped so many of you. A family in my area has been giving to Children's for over 40 years. this is a charity that deserves our consideration when we decide to give money to a charity.

Update 2
Got this from my grandson last night.

Little man is all tucked away for the evening. Everything seems to be going smooth, they are just trying to slowly drop his heart rate to a lower level, but we will see how he is doing in the morning.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News