ADVERTISEMENT

Portal news thread

Haarberg had 5 wins and Chubba had 0, you silly goose.
If Haarberg started against Wisc and Iowa we lose by a lot more. But whatever. Not worth the endless homerism. It's this crap that has been the biggest thorn in the program's side for 20+ years. A percentage of the fanbase refuse to let go of the idea that the home-grown option QBs are the only answer. The same group that still won't let go of Solich.

If Haarberg started against Wisc and Iowa we lose by a lot more. But whatever. Not worth the endless homerism. It's this crap that has been the biggest thorn in the program's side for 20+ years. A percentage of the fanbase refuse to let go of the idea that the home-grown option QBs are the only answer. The same group that still won't let go of Solich.
I disagree.

it's the people like you who stump & make endless excuses for losers instead of embracing winners just because they look a little different that have been the thorn in the side of the program for 20+ years.

Reactions: Sinomatic
Surprised we could still get Fleming. That's be awesome though.

If we got those 3 players I'd consider the offense overhauled and my expectations would go up quite a bit for next year.

Fun player. Really bc athletic and can really catch the ball for a guy of his size.
This kid is a nice player. He brings the pain as a runner and falls forward when they can get him down. Usually requires at least two defenders to tackle.

This kid is a nice player. He brings the pain as a runner and falls forward when they can get him down. Usually requires at least two defenders to tackle.
Graduated from MLK in Detroit. Would make a ton of sense especially if they lose Edwards too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT