ADVERTISEMENT

Popular Movies you did NOT enjoy

BigCL24

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 28, 2016
-Titanic - We went as a family when I was like 11, the theater was so crowded that people actually paid money to sit on the stairs between aisles. Ridiculous. And, Cameron is an amazing director overall with his cinematography and big ideas, but there was some annoying falsehoods in that movie relative to what really happened that bothered me. Primarily, those ships were totally class segregated and there is simply no way Leo would have found Rose in real life. Then they had the gall to release it for purchase on TWO VHS tapes, much like Dances with Wolves. I vowed at 11-years old never to watch it again. I have not.

-Forrest Gump - I don't know why I dislike this movie ... maybe it's not a dislike so much as I just don't revere it like most do. I appreciate the story and the overall character arc of Forrest I guess.

-Thor Ragnarok - supposedly one of the better Marvel movies, I just don't get it. Lots of cheesy, set-up one liners and it just fell flat for me. But, I also really disliked Black Panther and probably am cynical towards this whole genre.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News