ADVERTISEMENT

OT: So I Published My First Book Today

Kinda cool after stewing on it for almost FOUR years now lol. Feels good just to do it - regardless of the results. But I genuinely think people who like books like Fahrenheit 451, Brave New World, and stuff like The Walking Dead and The Matrix franchises - will enjoy my series. A Spider In The Web is a scifi post-apocalyptic/dystopian novella series that once finished, will comprise what's called a composite novel.

With each release of the series, I also release a music single and music video that indirectly tie into the story of the series. I'm hoping my fellow scifi, zombie, and dystopian nerds out there get a kick out of my attempt at creating a multimedia experience/adventure!

I just wanted to share that with everyone here. I know a few guys here who seem to like their scifi stuff. Anyway, here's the link to my ebook on Amazon Kindle if anyone's interested! Cheers :cool:🍻

Very cool accomplishment. Congrats!

Reactions: BleedRed78
Kinda cool after stewing on it for almost FOUR years now lol. Feels good just to do it - regardless of the results. But I genuinely think people who like books like Fahrenheit 451, Brave New World, and stuff like The Walking Dead and The Matrix franchises - will enjoy my series. A Spider In The Web is a scifi post-apocalyptic/dystopian novella series that once finished, will comprise what's called a composite novel.

With each release of the series, I also release a music single and music video that indirectly tie into the story of the series. I'm hoping my fellow scifi, zombie, and dystopian nerds out there get a kick out of my attempt at creating a multimedia experience/adventure!

I just wanted to share that with everyone here. I know a few guys here who seem to like their scifi stuff. Anyway, here's the link to my ebook on Amazon Kindle if anyone's interested! Cheers :cool:🍻

Dude, how cool!!

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT