ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Ridge Wallets

It wouldn't work for me. Ridge admits "Wallets for too long were designed to hold everything; receipts, gift cards, and anything else you can stuff in there. We turned that on its head with our minimalist first approach to design."

My wallet holds two credit cards, drivers license, Sam's club card, insurance card, Medicare card, motorcycle registration. professional membership card, in case of emergency card, ATM card, plus sometimes lots of cash and receipts for items purchased to support my non-profits. The Ridge Wallet couldn't hold all that.

Yes I’ve had one for about 5 years now. I like the sleekness. Sometimes a pain to grab the certain card I want out of it. Has clip for the cash. I went from about eight plastic pieces to four including DL and my CAC card.

Anyone have one? Thinking of getting away from the old school leather bulky one.
I have one... It has it's ups and downs. I really like the size and feel of it. The money clip sucks, but it works. The metal casing makes me have to take my key card out of it at work. I use a Tile in Case I lose it. The metal casing also makes it harder for the tile to be found.

Reactions: HBK4life
Anyone have one? Thinking of getting away from the old school leather bulky one.
I went back to a Velcro wallet. Gets the job done and gets better with age. DL, debit, credit and Costco card. Don’t really need the physical Costco card but four seems like about the right number

I have a ridge. Takes a few months to get used to it. I hated it at first. It’s pretty stiff out of the box and needs a break in/getting used to period. Now I like it. But I had also converted to a cardholder with money clip years before I went to the ridge, so I was used to my wallet in my front pocket and minimal capacity of “stuff”. It does make you remove security cards for card readers to work. I rarely carry cash.

For the past 10 years or so I’ve used a money clip. Don’t even take a wallet overseas anymore. Easily slips into my front pocket and is unbelievably secure.

I’ve had one for probably 7 or 8 years, long before they started picking up in popularity. It’s great. Getting debit and credit cards out is much easier than a traditional wallet. It easily holds 8 cards/licenses, probably more if needed. It’s small and fits in the front pocket .

I use the strap instead of the clip. The only problem is if you have to carry a lot of cash. It gets bulky then because you have to trifold the bills. Aside from Vegas :cool: I rarely have to carry much cash anymore.

Definitely recommend.

Now, when the sound of the velcro hits the ears of a women...does she just immediately get dry or does it take a few seconds?
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
I like it because it is smaller. I used to use a money clip but the ones that I had didn’t accommodate everything that I usually tote around. Got a Ridge with the money clip & it holds my license, debit card, conceal carry permit, 2 credit cards, insurance cards, & a couple of other things.

I like it because it is smaller. I used to use a money clip but the ones that I had didn’t accommodate everything that I usually tote around. Got a Ridge with the money clip & it holds my license, debit card, conceal carry permit, 2 credit cards, insurance cards, & a couple of other things.
From what I've read it fits better in your front pocket so it's harder to pickpocket and is easier on your back than a bulky wallet in the back pocket when sitting.

Reactions: Lars72
I have one. Took a few weeks to get used to it but I like better than a bulky wallet. I don’t carry cash in it because I lost a wallet about 25 years ago that had 800 bucks in it. Since then I’ve always carried cash in my front pocket no matter how much I have

I bought a Dango about 4 years ago during Covid so I could clean it often. Works great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT