ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Red Baloney Pony

PvilleHuskerTim

Sophomore
Jun 21, 2001
Circling back so you don’t forget about the revenge game on Saturday. Time to settle the score from FB season. Loser buys ice cream cone(s) at concession stand - if you attend the game.

I should ask for points as EV has smoked their first 4 opponents, but will go straight up.

Reactions: king_kong_
Circling back so you don’t forget about the revenge game on Saturday. Time to settle the score from FB season. Loser buys ice cream cone(s) at concession stand - if you attend the game.

I should ask for points as EV has smoked their first 4 opponents, but will go straight up.
I won’t be there, daughters bday party that night, but I’ll double down. Falcons by 10

You guys are like WW2 code talkers. What teams are you talking about?

You guys are like WW2 code talkers. What teams are you talking about?

Pirates and Falcons. 😀 Looks like they may be conference foes in the near future.

Pville and EV. That’s all you get for now…. Check back later if you need more clues.

Ive heard of the new conference. I like it, would be like old times in the NENAC

Free throw shooting contest, best out of 25? FWIW, I was NENAC all-conference as a senior 44 years ago — but haven’t shot a BB in about 15 years.

mgbreis, did you figure out the towns? Should be more than enough clues.

Free throw shooting contest, best out of 25? FWIW, I was NENAC all-conference as a senior 44 years ago — but haven’t shot a BB in about 15 years.

I’m going to take a guess. Plainview & Elkhorn Valley? Northeast Nebraska Athletic Conference?

Yes, close. You can get there by going up your ass and to the left. 😀 (A line used often on Impractical Jokers)
LOL
Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim

It’s nothing personal but I think I’m going to have to pass and keep my internet posting self anonymous . FWIW if I would have played against you in HS you would’ve got to shoot multiple free throws as I’m pretty sure I led the state in fouls my junior and senior year. Wasn’t a bad defender just really hated letting anyone score.

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim
It’s nothing personal but I think I’m going to have to pass and keep my internet posting self anonymous . FWIW if I would have played against you in HS you would’ve got to shoot multiple free throws as I’m pretty sure I led the state in fouls my junior and senior year. Wasn’t a bad defender just really hated letting anyone score.

Fair enough. It was fun while it lasted.

RBP, check out boys BB ratings by the World-Herald that came out yesterday. Maybe I was too hard on my Pirates as EV ranked #2 in C-2. Pville garners #7 ranking in D-1.

RBP, check out boys BB ratings by the World-Herald that came out yesterday. Maybe I was too hard on my Pirates as EV ranked #2 in C-2. Pville garners #7 ranking in D-1.
Haven’t went to many games in person this year but when I watch on tv , EV tends to look like they are going through the motions, will be interesting how they perform against better quality opponents.

Well I guess pirates aged like wine and the falcons like milk this season

I watched the district finals game on youtube last night. Exciting finish for the Pirates. Got both the boys and girls teams to state this year. The first for the boys in 18 years and first time ever for the girls.

I watched the district finals game on youtube last night. Exciting finish for the Pirates. Got both the boys and girls teams to state this year. The first for the boys in 18 years and first time ever for the girls.
Are you at girls state bb tonight

Are you at girls state bb tonight

Unfortunately I could not attend because of my job/travel. Girls didn’t play great, but understandable considering the circumstances. I did watch on NCN, which was nice. Hope the boys fare better next week. I can’t make that one either, which sucks.

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT