ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NHL Playoffs

I had a good time tonight. I don't think the Panthers feel the same way. Laughing

zcBV5D9.jpg
How ya been feeling since ? 🤣🤣

Will every game be a blowout in this series ?

• Haha
Reactions: Swiv3D
CLEARLY interference and a missed cross check to boot on the game tying goal. The NHL’s explanation of “it was an against the rules but not enough to overturn” is embarrassing. Can we get a definition of how much you have to break the rule for it to be called?
Cool I’ll need to rewatch it. I’m not a rules expert when it comes to hockey.. just enjoy watching

The NHL hockey video game series has really gone down the shitter lately, so I'm not into hockey as much as I used to be. Go Avs though. If my Red Wings ever make a run again, I'm sure I'll be more involved.

The NHL hockey video game series has really gone down the shitter lately, so I'm not into hockey as much as I used to be. Go Avs though. If my Red Wings ever make a run again, I'm sure I'll be more involved.
Cheering for Avs and Wings? This does not have the McCarty/Lemiuex Seal of Approval.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I can’t believe this guy, as talented as he is, has torpedoed the Avs Stanley Cup chances for two straight postseasons during a championship window that won’t stay open much longer. I can’t see how anybody in the organization can trust him going forward.
https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/news/valeri-nichushkin-suspended-colorado-avalanche-nhl/
Its hard to envision not cutting ties with him - you can't undermine a team much more than he's done with his actions. Pretty clear that while he's great when on the ice, he can't handle everything that goes with being a professional athlete.

Reactions: HuskerAlum92
Its hard to envision not cutting ties with him - you can't undermine a team much more than he's done with his actions. Pretty clear that while he's great when on the ice, he can't handle everything that goes with being a professional athlete.
Avs only have 6 more years on that contract (through 2030). And NHL Players in the Players Assistance Program continue to count against the salary cap (unless they could somehow find a loophole for LTIR). I think Jack Johnson's comment last night was right on course which was not to excuse the conduct but to say that Nichushkin had a choice to make and made his choice (to the detriment of his entire team)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT