ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NBA Playoffs

Don’t have as much interest in the NBA like I did with Bird and Magic plus Jordan, so I don’t watch as much as I us to.

Stephon Curry is very fun to watch and is my favorite player..

LeBron and AD played about as well as you can expect them to play, and it still wasn't enough. Nuggets are just the better team. Lakers once again had a chance to close it out by the end of the 3rd and blew it.

Reactions: 90sman
A couple shaky calls at the end for the Knicks , but am exciting game.
Yeah the Pacers didn’t really make enough plays down the stretch. I just hate to see a guy get rewarded for throwing himself to the floor like he’s been shot by a sniper.

Reactions: Big bo fan
Yeah the Pacers didn’t really make enough plays down the stretch. I just hate to see a guy get rewarded for throwing himself to the floor like he’s been shot by a sniper.
The announcer’s were literally saying a great acting job.

T-Wolves just manhandling the Nuggets. This series might be over quickly.
I've been in Minnesota a lot the last few weeks watching baseball and everywhere I turn I see people glued to NBA games at the stadium, bars, restaurants, etc. That and talking about the Twins' pet sausage or something.

I've been in Minnesota a lot the last few weeks watching baseball and everywhere I turn I see people glued to NBA games at the stadium, bars, restaurants, etc. That and talking about the Twins' pet sausage or something.
Maybe the T-Wolves' drubbing of the Nuggets will put Twin Cities residents in such a good mood, you'll make it out alive! :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT