ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Live game guardian caps in the NFL

I'm all for protecting the players but c'mon. It's tackle football. Man up.
Kelso-Helmet.jpg

It was Mark Kelso for the Bills, but there was a TE I think wore this at one point too. Goofy lookin

i cant even watch husker highlights from camp because of these stupid looking helmets. I get it, I really do, but they looks so dumb.

i cant even watch husker highlights from camp because of these stupid looking helmets. I get it, I really do, but they looks so dumb.
Don't worry. If they keep going, it won't hurt so much when they ban the sport. Did you see Major League baseball lately? Runners now where a mitten when they're running the bases. In the NBA they don't play defense anymore. Well, at least not any defense. Hockey is about the only physical sport anymore and they don't fight too much anymore or they're not as frequent.

I remember when I thought motorcycle helmets looked stupid and ridiculous. I mean they do, but I figured it was better to be safe than sorry.

I’m not the one rattling my brain all over the field so I’m not going to judge those that wear them. Guys are moving faster than they ever have and are bigger and stronger too.

I remember when I thought motorcycle helmets looked stupid and ridiculous. I mean they do, but I figured it was better to be safe than sorry.

I’m not the one rattling my brain all over the field so I’m not going to judge those that wear them. Guys are moving faster than they ever have and are bigger and stronger too.
You know who needs to use one? Hurts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT