ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Is Budweiser really losing money?

I can't stand Bud or Busch or any of that, but if you boycott stuff because it offends your precious beliefs you are a simp snowflake. If you make a product that I actually like I don't give a crap about your beliefs/commercials.

If you don't want to buy anything that varies from your own beliefs you'd have to be off the grid completely.

You do you...tens of.millions of people, me inc, decided enough is enough and over night we said "See ya"...and it feels amazing to watch the carnage. As far as your simp snowflake snip, meh. Weak.

I can't stand Bud or Busch or any of that, but if you boycott stuff because it offends your precious beliefs you are a simp snowflake. If you make a product that I actually like I don't give a crap about your beliefs/commercials.

If you don't want to buy anything that varies from your own beliefs you'd have to be off the grid completely.
I don’t really care about the boycott one way or the other. I’m still drinking Kona which is InBev.

But I strongly disagree with your point. People should vote with their wallets. If you don’t like an aspect of a business, don’t go there. I have no problem with people boycotting CFA or Hobby Lobby for their political leanings. And I have no issue with people boycotting bud light.

I wish more people would vote with their wallets. It always amazes me how many people think Amazon/Walmart/etc are evil and still use them regularly.

I really don’t like Dollar General. I cannot stand what they do to small towns. Drive out locally owned business and pay workers shit. So I refuse to go there. I don’t like them, I don’t go there. I’m not a fan of Walmart, I don’t go there.

I don’t really care about the boycott one way or the other. I’m still drinking Kona which is InBev.

But I strongly disagree with your point. People should vote with their wallets. If you don’t like an aspect of a business, don’t go there. I have no problem with people boycotting CFA or Hobby Lobby for their political leanings. And I have no issue with people boycotting bud light.

I wish more people would vote with their wallets. It always amazes me how many people think Amazon/Walmart/etc are evil and still use them regularly.

I really don’t like Dollar General. I cannot stand what they do to small towns. Drive out locally owned business and pay workers shit. So I refuse to go there. I don’t like them, I don’t go there. I’m not a fan of Walmart, I don’t go there.
can't believe they changed the Big Wave branding!

Reactions: GretnaShawn
It’s all about the ESG scores..

This guy is top 10 most evil people in the past 100 years

I think you’re on the right track. There’s more to it than that though. ESG itself is simply another thing the public is perfectly divided on which you would think would cause companies not to put any stock into it whatsoever. There has to to be teeth to it, something that makes it valuable for companies to care about following. I believe that’s where your BlackRocks and Vanguards come in (everyone’s 401k’s ultimately controlled by just a few people).

We’re still left with the same question though. Why? If we know that even they know that ESG is bullshit, then what is the real reason they’re pushing it?

Reactions: OzzyLvr
This is just a bunch of fake outrage. How many people really saw the tranny on-line commercial with one can with their image on it? I would venture zero until the fake outrage happened then you were clicking around to see it. I don't normally drink bud light but if I help somebody move a couch and they offer me a bud light, I'll drink it every day. It just seems like fake outrage to me but do what you want with your money.

This is just a bunch of fake outrage. How many people really saw the tranny on-line commercial with one can with their image on it? I would venture zero until the fake outrage happened then you were clicking around to see it. I don't normally drink bud light but if I help somebody move a couch and they offer me a bud light, I'll drink it every day. It just seems like fake outrage to me but do what you want with your money.
I think people thought it was a joke… it happened on April fools day… it was the marketing beeotch who talked down to bud light consumers .. sorry you’re so triggered by what others do with their money.

The outrage isn't the can or even using Dylan Mulvaney. It's the marketing director saying "the brand is too fratty, tired and based on out of touch humor." You don't insult your core audience and not expect bad things to happen.

The outrage isn't the can or even using Dylan Mulvaney. It's the marketing director saying "the brand is too fratty, tired and based on out of touch humor." You don't insult your core audience and not expect bad things to happen.
Right. It’s too stupid to be incompetence. It was done on purpose for a different reason and them using that one “rogue lady” as the fall-girl is too easy to see through. She still works there correct? That’s all you need to know right there.

It is about what you said...but also DM. That dude is a straight up fvckstick who is an insult to real women and we're fed up with it. No doubt this is an extension of men entering womens events and screwing them out of their moment.....Riley Gaines backlash for her standing up to the nonsense. it is ALL tied together.

Don't drink any of these products but for me it's fascinating that some of these companies would go out of the way to target a specific audience like trans that really have no economic upside. What's the value in having a trans person advertising? What's the downside to having a trans person advertising? Questionable decision making all around.

Don't drink any of these products but for me it's fascinating that some of these companies would go out of the way to target a specific audience like trans that really have no economic upside. What's the value in having a trans person advertising? What's the downside to having a trans person advertising? Questionable decision making all around.
Bud Light had been losing market share before that so it’s like if Iowa was down by 10 with 4 minutes to go and their big play idea to get back in the game was to throw a 3 yard out route against press man coverage. It of course will be a pick 6 by Malcom Hartzog.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I think sometimes the coastal crowds feel that the LGBT.... crowd is a big crowd to tap into and that on these older brands they can infiltrate a new crowd/future business. It's about as stupid as when you see people talking on tv how no one did anything in 2020 with the pandemic and everybody was in "quarantine" 24/7. It was just a dumb coast thing while the majority lived almost normally.

They are wrong.

It is about what you said...but also DM. That dude is a straight up fvckstick who is an insult to real women and we're fed up with it. No doubt this is an extension of men entering womens events and screwing them out of their moment.....Riley Gaines backlash for her standing up to the nonsense. it is ALL tied together.
Not only that but last I heard that phony dipshit was getting 40k for every speaking appearance. Taking yet another job away from a real woman. You can't make this shit up. That's why every country in the world is laughing at the USA right now. We've become a joke.

Yup. Big difference between personally boycotting a store/product (non-snowflake action) vs demanding the government step in a force a company to change (snowflake action) like with Hobby Lobby, Colorado baker, etc.

Old Milwaukee needed to bring back their old commercials. It would've been great!

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
I think sometimes the coastal crowds feel that the LGBT.... crowd is a big crowd to tap into and that on these older brands they can infiltrate a new crowd/future business. It's about as stupid as when you see people talking on tv how no one did anything in 2020 with the pandemic and everybody was in "quarantine" 24/7. It was just a dumb coast thing while the majority lived almost normally.

They are wrong.
If they were going after gay people I'm sure there is a hot lesbian somewhere that they could have used. I mean I'm not drinking bud light even if it was free but if I did and it had a hot lesbian on the can then sign me up.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
People shouldn’t refrain from buying their products because of their ads. They should refrain from buying their products, because their products are ass.
Been drinking Bud Light since I was 14. Always my go to. Haven't had one since this bullshit went down. Won't either. Been drinking Coors stubbies like I'm an extra on Yellowstone. To each his own. I think craft beers taste like dogshit for the most part. Keep your fruit out of my beer too. We've got a whole generation of men that drink shit girls would have made fun of them for 25 years ago....Now get off my lawn
3pysdb.jpg

Things a snowflake would say for $1000...

You can also be a person that says "Fvck this shit, I will not spend my money on something I don't approve of or like". I can't stand the Dallas Cowboys, won't watch them. Companies that advertise during the game waste their advertising dollars on me. Does it matter? Not one bit. A-B Fvcked around and found out that their customers apparently do not like something they did. The beauty of capitalism is the company can do what every they like and the buying customers can too.

Been drinking Bud Light since I was 14. Always my go to. Haven't had one since this bullshit went down. Won't either. Been drinking Coors stubbies like I'm an extra on Yellowstone. To each his own. I think craft beers taste like dogshit for the most part. Keep your fruit out of my beer too. We've got a whole generation of men that drink shit girls would have made fun of them for 25 years ago....Now get off my lawn
3pysdb.jpg
Comedy Central Ok GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Things a snowflake would say for $1000...

You can also be a person that says "Fvck this shit, I will not spend my money on something I don't approve of or like". I can't stand the Dallas Cowboys, won't watch them. Companies that advertise during the game waste their advertising dollars on me. Does it matter? Not one bit. A-B Fvcked around and found out that their customers apparently do not like something they did. The beauty of capitalism is the company can do what every they like and the buying customers can too.
Jean Claude Van Damme Ok GIF

3pysdb.jpg
Alot of those IPA's knock lite beer drinkers on their ass. Just saying....

Reactions: bmb81664

This x1000
201510_2307_bcegf.gif

All I know is companies like Miller and Coors are reaping the benefits of Bud Lights stupidity.
Yuengling as well. Unfortunately while they do claim to be America's oldest brewery, or close to that, they are China invested. Can't remember if majority or minority share but either way a bunch.

Ultimately it was a sad/bad day when anheiser family sold out to InBev

Bud light sucked ass long ago before it was sponsoring chicks with dicks. Probably not going to give up my Busch light until I find a non AB viable option to replace it, I mean football season is upon us. Unless someone can point me in the direction to some labatt blue
Buy from local breweries.

Reactions: king_kong_
It’s all about the ESG scores..

This guy is top 10 most evil people in the past 100 years

ESG and DEI initiatives are starting to fail.

Economically, our votes are our dollars. Fewer votes are being cast for Bud Light, Disney and target.

I don’t particularly like the idea of boycotting, it is tiring to keep up with this crap. But we know the blatant offenders who gave us and our values the middle finger, and we turn our backs on them in response. You’re not going to get away with calling us bigots while you promote evil and perverse ideology. Losing money is guaranteed to get their attention.

Other shit companies to turn away from include Best Buy and Harry’s razors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT