ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Impetuous Beach Vacation

Huskerpro

Senior
May 15, 2007
Thinking between Valentines and Spring Break. Where would I shop for a quick 3-4 day all-inclusive deal. Thanks in advance, brethren.

🙄🙄 I’ve used several times and stay in Riveria Maya area. Make sure you book transportation to and from Cancun airport (can book through website)
That site has some of the best deals I have ever seen.

I would still say hit up Key West but I don't think they have your "resort" stuff over there.

Reactions: Huskerpro
🙄🙄 I’ve used several times and stay in Riveria Maya area. Make sure you book transportation to and from Cancun airport (can book through website)
^^This. We stayed at the Hard Rock in Rivera Maya - they have a neat section of beach that blocked by some rocks - so the water doesn’t have huge waves - it’s like a huge pool in the ocean. Food was outstanding as well! Good luck on the trip! I think we did ours through Costco at the time but it’s been a while so not for sure.

That site has some of the best deals I have ever seen.

I would still say hit up Key West but I don't think they have your "resort" stuff over there.
I’m pretty sure there are no resorts in Key West. They really don’t have beaches either. Very minimal beach area and it’s part of each hotel’s property.
Destin is nice for Beach getaways, but no all-inclusive.
Fort Lauderdale, I believe, has a couple all-inclusive resorts.

I’m pretty sure there are no resorts in Key West. They really don’t have beaches either. Very minimal beach area and it’s part of each hotel’s property.
Destin is nice for Beach getaways, but no all-inclusive.
Fort Lauderdale, I believe, has a couple all-inclusive resorts.

Yeah, I never saw a resort there I guess you are right about the beaches too now that I think about it!

Basically, I gave a pretty lame recommendation for a guy asking about resorts and beaches! Hahaha

Reactions: 10Trvln
Yeah, I never saw a resort there I guess you are right about the beaches too now that I think about it!

Basically, I gave a pretty lame recommendation for a guy asking about resorts and beaches! Hahaha
No biggie. My wife took me there a couple years ago for my birthday. We were Naive and figured it’s Florida, of course there are beaches.
I returned the favor and took her to Destin for her birthday. I highly recommend Destin! Although, no All-inclusive resorts.

No biggie. My wife took me there a couple years ago for my birthday. We were Naive and figured it’s Florida, of course there are beaches.
I returned the favor and took her to Destin for her birthday. I highly recommend Destin! Although, no All-inclusive resorts.
Did you go upstairs to the Garden of Eden?

🤮

• Haha
Reactions: GBRforLife1
I second this. We are headed to Seaside tomorrow, which is east of Destin. Those beaches are hard to beat.

We have been there 3 times. Beautiful resort. Fantastic snorkeling right at the resort. No need to go elsewhere to snorkel. Bring your own snorkel gear so you can go whenever you want.
Sweet, thanks!

Did you go upstairs to the Garden of Eden?

🤮
😂
I was debating whether I would Google that or not. We did walk by there. If I was with some buddies and obviously drinking, can’t say my curiousity wouldn’t have got the better of me. Good thing the wife was with me.

😂
I was debating whether I would Google that or not. We did walk by there. If I was with some buddies and obviously drinking, can’t say my curiousity wouldn’t have got the better of me. Good thing the wife was with me.
It’s gross. A bunch of 60 + naked people walking around (mostly dudes). You can’t unsee that kind of thing..

Reactions: 10Trvln
It’s gross. A bunch of 60 + naked people walking around (mostly dudes). You can’t unsee that kind of thing..
You have RicoSuave’s attention ….

How I Met Your Mother Hello GIF by Laff

Not all inclusive but would highly recommend checking out St. Thomas. Been several times and it’s a fantastic place to go. Magens Bay is my favorite beach.

Thinking between Valentines and Spring Break. Where would I shop for a quick 3-4 day all-inclusive deal. Thanks in advance, brethren.

Aruba. There is no tax and the beaches are beautiful. You can drink the water and the food is great. Tops are optional for the ladies.

go to the big island 5 min south of Kona very affordable airbnb's not an all inclusive resort but good nonetheless

Reactions: Huskerpro

Yeah, maybe I've just never found the good ones, but all the nude or topless pools/beaches I've ever been to always sound like a lot better idea than they actually are. Mostly made up of a bunch of people who have no business being nude in public. Then you also run the risk of that one random dude who's hung down to his knees struttin around. That does wonders for the ole self-esteem. There might be like 1 or 2 decent sets of tits and the rest is a bunch of stuff you can't unsee. The perceived upside never outweighs the downside.

Yeah, maybe I've just never found the good ones, but all the nude or topless pools/beaches I've ever been to always sound like a lot better idea than they actually are. Mostly made up of a bunch of people who have no business being nude in public. Then you also run the risk of that one random dude who's hung down to his knees struttin around. That does wonders for the ole self-esteem. There might be like 1 or 2 decent sets of tits and the rest is a bunch of stuff you can't unsee. The perceived upside never outweighs the downside.

For the record, I don’t strut. I would call it strolling or sauntering - but not strutting.

Destin has a better beach front than quite a few resorts in the Caribbean. But if you are into the all inclusive resort scene, you cannot beat the Caribbean and as was stated earlier, book your travel to & from the airport in advance. The right transportation company will be a time saver at the airport and provide peace of mind.

The water temperature at Destin and other Florida panhandle beaches is about 68 degrees in February.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT