ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ha ha ha. So funny. IF you donated to change.org you've been had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
change.org circulated an online petition regarding the Floyd killing seeking justice. Then once you signed in with your email address etc, they solicited money. They keep ALL of the money. NOTHING is donated. They've raised over 72 MILLON $$ all of which they keep for themselves. Laughing

I mean folks have been donating to various causes with the expectation of smaller government for upwards of half a century and have seen negative returns on that donation.

They aren't laughing, and they were seriously had. IBTL.

Well I'm sure this post will have a long life. Ha!

BUT before the post gets deleted or locked, the truth is that there are a lot of charity scams out there. Donate money but only after you've investigated the charities full background unless you just like throwing your money away. Pay attention to how much goes to "administration" vs. how much gets to the intended beneficiary.

Why is this funny to you?
Because a bunch of more than likely 99% white guilty feeling people got burned thinking they were going to make a difference by donating to this company. Wise up people . This situation is getting used as a tool by thousands of people to either make money or advance their political agenda. Hope and change. LOL.

I could either cry because of the stupidity of people or laugh. I'm tired of crying and being angry after watching what has gone on in this country.

The true patriots aren't making it too easy on your fellow South Dakotan Thune either.

the doj after theyr'e done investigating themselves of course, need to take a look at non- profits. corruption at the highest levels

Because a bunch of more than likely 99% white guilty feeling people got burned thinking they were going to make a difference by donating to this company. Wise up people . This situation is getting used as a tool by thousands of people to either make money or advance their political agenda. Hope and change. LOL.
There is so much illogical behavior and willful ignorance, it is staggering. If I were a celeb and pointed out that Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, a eugenicist who called African Americans "weeds" who needed thinned out of the population, and I publicly lamented the fact that PP has a disproportionate number of clinics in black neighborhoods, profiting mightily off of them, I would be somehow slammed for...some sort of "hate". No matter the historical and current facts.

change.org circulated an online petition regarding the Floyd killing seeking justice. Then once you signed in with your email address etc, they solicited money. They keep ALL of the money. NOTHING is donated. They've raised over 72 MILLON $$ all of which they keep for themselves. Laughing
This has been happening with 'charities' for years dude.. it's more the rule, not the exception.

There is so much illogical behavior and willful ignorance, it is staggering. If I were a celeb and pointed out that Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, a eugenicist who called African Americans "weeds" who needed thinned out of the population, and I publicly lamented the fact that PP has a disproportionate number of clinics in black neighborhoods, profiting mightily off of them, I would be somehow slammed for...some sort of "hate". No matter the historical and current facts.

Oh no you didn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT