ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

pedophilia is rampant in the black community currently.

The guy that ran him over, he had previously stolen another vehicle immediately prior to this. The news article I read yesterday about it said that some 'good samaritans' stopped the first car jacking (police were en route to the call) when he stole the guy's (that went flying) work truck. That guy got ran over and died to his injuries. Believe he was 38 and the guy that ran him over was 28 if I'm remembering the news story correctly. It happened about a month ago.

The guy that ran him over, he had previously stolen another vehicle immediately prior to this. The news article I read yesterday about it said that some 'good samaritans' stopped the first car jacking (police were en route to the call) when he stole the guy's (that went flying) work truck. That guy got ran over and died to his injuries. Believe he was 38 and the guy that ran him over was 28 if I'm remembering the news story correctly. It happened about a month ago.
Did any of his gunshots land?

Does anyone have any experience with a 5.4 3v Triton(Mines an 06 Expy) and having the front of the engine rebuilt(timing, guides, phasers, upgraded oil pump, etc)? I dont need to know that theyre junk or get rid of the truck etc. Just, if you'd had any experience either doing it yourself or having a shop do it. Yes I also know about
FordTechMakuloco. I just want to know your experiences.
I have no experience doing that and the reason is I'd just get a new truck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT