ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Cedar Point

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
I'm planning a trip to the roller coaster capital and need some advice.
1. Two day pass seems like a good idea. Can we come and go between the coaster/water park both days?
2. Best place to stay.
TIA

1. Two day pass seems like a good idea. Can we come and go between the coaster/water park both days?
2. Best place to stay.
TIA
The Breakers Hotel is great. It's on site at Cedar Point. You can do it cheaper in town and may be more convenient for both venues. I've never been to the water park. Pay at little extra and you can get in an hour early and can ride the most popular coasters with no lines. Cedar Point is a great park.

Stay at the Breakers Hotel, if you can get in. They open the gates an hour earlier for hotel guests. I would call them and see if they have any specials.

I think that they treat the two ares as two different parks with separate tickets. The water park was a little less expensive than the coasters. They used to have a ticket to do both.

2. Best place to stay.
TIA
Top Thrill Dragster is the best!

2. Best place to stay.
TIA

How long do you have to stay?
If you have a bit more time you may want to consider Sawmill Resort, which has a nice golf course as well. If you have time, you'll want to jump a ferry to the islands nearby - Put In Bay if all are adults, Kelley's island if family. If bringing a camper, I recommend East Harbor State Park.

Cedar Point does have the best roller coasters, bar none. And if you want to be a little cost conscious, they do allow you to bring along coolers (for your own lunch/dinner) and park them in the picnic area. Enjoy

QUOTE="BornNBredRed, post: 169917, member: 382"]Top Thrill Dragster is the best![/QUOTE]
I'
How long do you have to stay?
If you have a bit more time you may want to consider Sawmill Resort, which has a nice golf course as well. If you have time, you'll want to jump a ferry to the islands nearby - Put In Bay if all are adults, Kelley's island if family. If bringing a camper, I recommend East Harbor State Park.

Cedar Point does have the best roller coasters, bar none. And if you want to be a little cost conscious, they do allow you to bring along coolers (for your own lunch/dinner) and park them in the picnic area. Enjoy
We're gonna go over the Memorial day weekend. So it's gonna be one day of travel followed by Saturday & Sunday at the park. Then head home on Monday. We're all excited to go on all the great coasters. Especially Top Thrill Dragster.

Cedar Point is special due to the lovely midway flowers and well kept grounds. Visit the marina area just looking around. Yes, and the coasters !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT