ADVERTISEMENT

of topic thread, "zany"...

Jaemekon

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
how much zany yo go sleep? anyone know. obviously choohol would expediate, but supplies are limited.

Are you talking about Xanax? I recommend starting with something lighter like melatonin or magnesium. Try to limit blue light exposure at least two hours before bed.

Reactions: Jaemekon
Are you talking about Xanax? I recommend starting with something lighter like melatonin or magnesium. Try to limit blue light exposure at least two hours before bed.

allegedly. like any time throughout the day, will be sufficient?

i guess a better question would be, how many would it take to sleep for a long time,,(like one bottle, tow botlles?

i guess a better question would be, how many would it take to sleep for a long time,,(like one bottle, tow botlles?
Do yourself a favor and find PURESLEEP created by clif high and you'll be glad you did. You'll have the best sleep you've had in your life, wake up refreshed, never groggy, and feel amazing. It's about 40.00.

It's made with a combination of ingredients that all work well together: Magnesium, GABA, Ellagic Acid, Myristicin, Sunflower Lecithin, Mogroside-V, Tricalcium Phosphate, and Betanin.

It's based on Ayurvedic and Eastern medicine and beats melatonin by 1,000%.

You just take (a powder) about 1 tbsp and maybe 1/2 to 3/4 cup of milk about 1 hour before bedtime. Within 5-10 minutes you'll start yawning and when you hit the pillow, you'll be out. You may have to tweak it 2-3 times in the beginning to find the perfect dose for you, sometimes more is better, sometimes less is better. Just find the perfect ratio.

Initially, I took 1 tbsp with about 1 cup of milk and had an amazing 4 1/2 hours of sleep and woke up feeling better than I have my entire life. Then I took about 3/4 tbsp with 1/2 cup milk and had perfect sleep for 6 1/2 hours, which for me, is the perfect amount of sleep. Obviously, we all have different amounts of time for your "perfect" sleep.

Jae, you should try it. And anyone else who has trouble falling asleep or getting good sleep. Of course, I have zero connection to the product, I just find it to be amazing. It doesn't taste great, but it's not bad.

Do yourself a favor and find PURESLEEP created by clif high and you'll be glad you did. You'll have the best sleep you've had in your life, wake up refreshed, never groggy, and feel amazing. It's about 40.00.

It's made with a combination of ingredients that all work well together: Magnesium, GABA, Ellagic Acid, Myristicin, Sunflower Lecithin, Mogroside-V, Tricalcium Phosphate, and Betanin.

It's based on Ayurvedic and Eastern medicine and beats melatonin by 1,000%.

You just take (a powder) about 1 tbsp and maybe 1/2 to 3/4 cup of milk about 1 hour before bedtime. Within 5-10 minutes you'll start yawning and when you hit the pillow, you'll be out. You may have to tweak it 2-3 times in the beginning to find the perfect dose for you, sometimes more is better, sometimes less is better. Just find the perfect ratio.

Initially, I took 1 tbsp with about 1 cup of milk and had an amazing 4 1/2 hours of sleep and woke up feeling better than I have my entire life. Then I took about 3/4 tbsp with 1/2 cup milk and had perfect sleep for 6 1/2 hours, which for me, is the perfect amount of sleep. Obviously, we all have different amounts of time for your "perfect" sleep.

Jae, you should try it. And anyone else who has trouble falling asleep or getting good sleep. Of course, I have zero connection to the product, I just find it to be amazing. It doesn't taste great, but it's not bad.

step one for me will be remembering not to forget.. 😔

Reactions: Rocky Mtn Husker
i don't know man... i really hate roundabouts.
Keep taking the shortcuts bro..

a92fa9260a95c5d0cf63835216def3a9.gif

• Love
Reactions: Jaemekon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT