ADVERTISEMENT

Nuggets vs Lakers

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
May 31, 2005
Warren, Arkansas
I am certainly not a huge NBA fan but watch the playoffs more.

Nothing better than seeing last night's finish. Lebron missing a shot to take the lead then the Nuggets go down and win it at the buzzer.

The watching crybaby Lebron and the lakers bitch about the refs and blame them. They were up 20 points in the 3rd quarter for God sakes. Guy cannot retire fast enough.

Hey Lebron: “hush little baby now don’t you cry”.

Lebron got stuffed in the first half by Braun and refs call a foul on Braun. Lebron “blocks” Jamal Murray’s dunk attempt in the first half and hacks Murray on the wrist and no call. Nah, not buying it, baby. Nuggets are world champions for a reason.

Hey Lebron: “hush little baby now don’t you cry”.

Lebron got stuffed in the first half by Braun and refs call a foul on Braun. Lebron “blocks” Jamal Murray’s dunk attempt in the first half and hacks Murray on the wrist and no call. Nah, not buying it, baby. Nuggets are world champions for a reason.
Yea wait till game 3 I would bet my house the disparity of calls will be heavily in LA's favor. Its the NBA.

They've done it all season.. They are +507 during the regular season on free throws. More than double 2nd place differential

....I did see they shoot more than anyone else but the disparity wasn't as high as the stat you posted but the point stands...all the while I also read they are dead last in drives to the basket?? Haha...and AD claims the league doesn't like him. I think the leage loves the Lakers....it's the general public that think the Lakers are a bunch of pussies and are thrilled to see em lose.

Reactions: king_kong_
Complete list of NBA teams by net free-throw attempts since the start of last season, including the playoffs.

*Net Free Throw Attempts: Free throw Attempts minus Opponnent Free Throws Attempt

1. Los Angeles Lakers (+1017)

2. New York Knicks (+358)

How else you going to keep this Lakers team in the playoffs?
and without the stupid play in games, they miss the playoffs. But hey, Lebron is the greatest. Hilarious people believe that crap.

Give him credit for longevity for sure. Always helps the record books but when you put your own team together basically for most of your career you would think you would dominate and win more in the playoffs for sure. Imagine Jordan with these rules and picking his own guys basically?

and without the stupid play in games, they miss the playoffs. But hey, Lebron is the greatest. Hilarious people believe that crap.

Give him credit for longevity for sure. Always helps the record books but when you put your own team together basically for most of your career you would think you would dominate and win more in the playoffs for sure. Imagine Jordan with these rules and picking his own guys basically?

LeBitch 4 titles in 10 trips to the NBA Finals

golf-clap.gif

Jordan 6 titles in 6 trips to the NBA Finals

9LjJV7.gif

Without a play-in, they are the #8 seed going against Oklahoma City. A team they beat 3 straight vs playing Denver, a team they had lost to 8 straight times.

It was pretty comical watching Hachimura trying to guard Jokic when Davis went out.

Reactions: leodisflowers

Nothing better than seeing last night's finish. Lebron missing a shot to take the lead then the Nuggets go down and win it at the buzzer.

The watching crybaby Lebron and the lakers bitch about the refs and blame them. They were up 20 points in the 3rd quarter for God sakes. Guy cannot retire fast enough.
James feels every foot of Denver's 5280 feet elevation. It takes too much energy in the 4th quarter to drive to the hoop where he is almost unstoppable. So instead, a streaky jump shooter at best, settles for a jump shot.

This gets annoying to see, guys who can't do yard work without pulling something calling one of the all time greatest athletes a crybaby. The refs were less than mediocre like always, but the Nuggets clearly did get the whistle late in the game, while the Lakers got it early. Guess which is more consequential? I do agree though it wasn't on the refs; Lakers just let the Nuggets back in it, and then they finished it.

This gets annoying to see, guys who can't do yard work without pulling something calling one of the all time greatest athletes a crybaby. The refs were less than mediocre like always, but the Nuggets clearly did get the whistle late in the game, while the Lakers got it early. Guess which is more consequential? I do agree though it wasn't on the refs; Lakers just let the Nuggets back in it, and then they finished it.
Lebron is the biggest complaining athlete of all time. He has that crown, and no one will lever take it. He makes Jon McEnroe look good. On top of that the biggest flopper and faker in Basketball. It's ridiculous with his abilities.

Can you imagine what he would be like back in the 90's? First off, he would never survive because he can't now and through his career sat games out. Even at his size he can't do it now with the rules in offensive favor.

Lebron is the biggest complaining athlete of all time. He has that crown, and no one will lever take it. He makes Jon McEnroe look good. On top of that the biggest flopper and faker in Basketball. It's ridiculous with his abilities.
Exactly. Never takes any accountability. Always someone or something else that causes him to lose. Never him. He is one of the greatest of all time, but he also is the softest of all time of the greats.

This one is my favorite, let me know if you’ve heard it before. Guy who can’t devise a plan for getting his fat ass out of the recliner and make his way to the kitchen to get his next beer, says he can watch 30 seconds of game film and tell you if the player is a star or not. Fúcking hilarious, cracks me up every time.

Last edited:
What gets annoying is you posting at all. You might be the most clueless person of all time on sports and your takes are always pure comedy.

What gets annoying is you posting at all. You might be the most clueless person of all time on sports and your takes are always pure comedy.
Reported. And your post has nothing to do with the topic. If you notice my post, it actually engages with the topic of the thread. The one who is clueless in this thread is obviously you.

• Haha
Reactions: Spectrumalaska
I’ve seen Lebron play, in-person, at least a dozen times. His basketball skills are unquestionably some of the best ever. I don’t think that’s the point being made here though. From my experience, Lebron gets a significant amount of subjective calls that go his way. Even to a point where I’ve seen him charge down the lane knocking bodies over along the way only to have officials call a defensive foul. I can’t recall him ever saying after the game. “Hey, you know that really should have been called charging on me, that’s not good officiating there”. Don’t get me wrong, bad officiating can directly impact the winner or loser of a game and it’s maddening. Lebron’s persistent complaining and whining gets old and it makes these wins for the Nuggets even sweeter for me.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I’ve seen Lebron play, in-person, at least a dozen times. His basketball skills are unquestionably some of the best ever. I don’t think that’s the point being made here though. From my experience, Lebron gets a significant amount of subjective calls that go his way. Even to a point where I’ve seen him charge down the lane knocking bodies over along the way only to have officials call a defensive foul. I can’t recall him ever saying after the game. “Hey, you know that really should have been called charging on me, that’s not good officiating there”. Don’t get me wrong, bad officiating can directly impact the winner or loser of a game and it’s maddening. Lebron’s persistent complaining and whining gets old and it makes these wins for the Nuggets even sweeter for me.
add in constant traveling.....and that is a lot of guys in the NBA. 3,4,5 steps they don't call it.

Spot on. I feel this way as well. He is definitely one of the greatest of all time and as a pure athlete he might be #1 based on his size. Good post.

Reactions: Husker Todd

I give him credit for steroids.

I thought the Nuggets got some very favorable calls last night. But as Laker fans love to say over and over and over and over whenever they are winning: Missed calls are part of the game and should be taken in stride. They'll even out over time.

This one is my favorite, let me know if you’ve heard it before. Guy who can’t devise a plan for getting his fat ass out of the recliner and make his way to the kitchen to get his next beer, says he can watch 30 seconds of game film and tell you if the player is a star or not. Fúcking hilarious cracks me up every time.
Shoot, I missed a kickoff return for a touchdown one time because I got up to go get a beer right before the kickoff and didn't get back until the guy was crossing into the endzone. I am not sure what my 40 time would equate to, but it took me as long to go 25 feet, open fridge, get beer, walk back 25 feet as it did the athlete to run 100 yards, dodging players trying to tackle him. But I will still talk sheeet about LeBron James, because he is annoying AF

Reported. And your post has nothing to do with the topic. If you notice my post, it actually engages with the topic of the thread. The one who is clueless in this thread is obviously you.
Sure.....
This gets annoying to see, guys who can't do yard work without pulling something calling one of the all time greatest athletes a crybaby

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT