ADVERTISEMENT

Now this is an interesting way to commit

Amazing character on display with this recruit.

Remember the dude that had a gas mask/bong right before draft day a few years back.

Sometimes you just got to play the game and not make things public, but these guys seem to really not care.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
This is going to a true roller coaster every year. Big studs on that team, and even bigger holes and continuity chaos.

Remember the dude that had a gas mask/bong right before draft day a few years back.

Sometimes you just got to play the game and not make things public, but these guys seem to really not care.
Laramy Tunsil?

yes, we all remember.

he's currently the highest paid tackle on the planet.

so, I suppose the question shouldn't be "does he care?". it should be "who cares?"

That was Laramy Tunsil. While it was surprising, it was a miss for the teams who ended up passing on him.
Dolphins took him and then traded him to Texans where he became a two-time Pro Bowl left tackle and is making $22M a year now. Dolphins used him to get three first-round picks, an early second-rounder, a third-rounder and a fourth-rounder in a period that yielded (after drafts and trades)
  • WR Tyreek Hill.
  • WR Jaylen Waddle.
  • S Jevon Holland.
  • CB Noah Igbinoghene.
  • G Solomon Kindley.
  • LB Channing Tindall.
  • WR Erik Ezukanma.

This entire thread is ridiculous caucausity. Weed and a gun in a video is such an insignificant thing to worry about. Deion is failing at CU because he is just bad at his job, but to call an athlete a thug because he has weed and a gun is really something considering the armories and grow operations of folks I’ve personally seen from folks of more Caucasian persuasion.

7zoo.gif

NIL deal with VW

Reactions: BleedRed78
This entire thread is ridiculous caucausity. Weed and a gun in a video is such an insignificant thing to worry about. Deion is failing at CU because he is just bad at his job, but to call an athlete a thug because he has weed and a gun is really something considering the armories and grow operations of folks I’ve personally seen from folks of more Caucasian persuasion.
Get out with this garbage. No one is saying anything because he’s black. The same comments would be coming if he was white. To say it’s not a big deal for 17-18 year old to commit with that in the background on his most important day of his life up to that point is not a big deal is ridiculous. It shows where his priorities lie.

Imagine a young person coming in to accept an offer for a job and they lay down some blunts and a gun on the table before pulling the pen out of their pocket. You wouldn’t see a red flag with that?

>here's how this is actually the white man's fault

Get out with this garbage. No one is saying anything because he’s black. The same comments would be coming if he was white. To say it’s not a big deal for 17-18 year old to commit with that in the background on his most important day of his life up to that point is not a big deal is ridiculous. It shows where his priorities lie.

Imagine a young person coming in to accept an offer for a job and they lay down some blunts and a gun on the table before pulling the pen out of their pocket. You wouldn’t see a red flag with that?
Not a 17-18 year old. He is a transfer from UH. Still a bad look but he is at least 19 or 20

Exactly….

Wat? So now it’s racist to highlight, question or make fun this kid’s behavior cause he’s black? Holy WTH man? So… what exactly is the threshold? When exactly can we question a young black man’s behavior? And while you’re contemplating that, maybe you can link me all the white kids with guns and weed in their commitment videos. So I can rip them too, mostly because they’d deserve it, but knowing I wouldn’t get called a racist is kind of a bonus.

Wat? So now it’s racist to highlight, question or make fun this kid’s behavior cause he’s black? Holy WTH man? So… what exactly is the threshold? When exactly can we question a young black man’s behavior? And while you’re contemplating that, maybe you can link me all the white kids with guns and weed in their commitment videos. So I can rip them too, mostly because they’d deserve it, but knowing I wouldn’t get called a racist is kind of a bonus.
zebras dont fear tigers because of their stripes.

Reactions: V-Doub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT