ADVERTISEMENT

No way!! Girls playing A@M too

If I were Trev and was going to go to one of the two games, I'd go to the women's game solely because it's in Oregon. Would guess that fewer Nebraska people would be traveling there simply because it's a little more difficult to get to. But maybe I'm wrong and he'll go to both. I couldn't find what day the women play yet so I dunno.

Listening to the chair of the men's bracket, these are data driven and there is a ton of it. I wonder how much of this is human driven and how much is akin to AI. It won't be long and may already be here where they just dump the data into the computer and it spits out the brackets.

So the men's committee got with the women's and decided to have both Nebraska teams play TAM would be cool? Who believes that?

Reactions: Wasker77
Listening to the chair of the men's bracket, these are data driven and there is a ton of it. I wonder how much of this is human driven and how much is akin to AI. It won't be long and may already be here where they just dump the data into the computer and it spits out the brackets.

So the men's committee got with the women's and decided to have both Nebraska teams play TAM would be cool? Who believes that?
How many other teams have had the men's and women's team play the same team?

5:30 & 9:30 on Friday. Basketball Day In Nebraska!

I was mentally prepared for both games to be scheduled at the same time. It must be the conspiracy theorist in me.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT