ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft tonite!!! Predictions?

My Lakers friend (in Portland) is not even registering this. I think he knew it was doom when they drew Denver first round. They've got nothing to go against Jokic. I'm not even razzing him. I only really did that when the Mavs swept the Lakers in 2011.
That was so awesome.
I was on a remote job and got updates later.

Poor, poor Bron bron.

I like the two OL picks. Both are flexible to playing both guard positions. Glaze looks to be the better for protecting the blindside. Booker looks to be the steal of the draft. @PeliniTheCrutch

Edit: Glaze is an OT. They may use him at Guard.

Last edited:
Luke got picked to play WR. Got picked by the former ‘Skins so I guess there is that as punishment

Meanwhile since my last melt down the Vikings traded away some middle round picks for next year too.... F'n idiot GM.
Organization apparently thinks you guys are ready to make a super bowl run. They are getting rid of picks like the niners and rams. A 1st and 2 5ths next year is crazy for a team fighting to make the playoffs.

If McCarthy is good I do like their offensive weapons, when healthy. Jones was a great pickup. The question is can McCarthy progress enough to make it matter.

Organization apparently thinks you guys are ready to make a super bowl run. They are getting rid of picks like the niners and rams. A 1st and 2 5ths next year is crazy for a team fighting to make the playoffs.

If McCarthy is good I do like their offensive weapons, when healthy. Jones was a great pickup. The question is can McCarthy progress enough to make it matter.
The doofus GM came from SF and thinks he has the same shot they do. The Vikings’ roster is a mess especially on defense. They needed immediate help in their back 7 and got none. They’ll end up signing DBs and LBs from roster cuts from other teams.

He's always gonna be bitter about the Minneapolis Miracle
Yeah. Forgot about that one but they got the Vikes in New Orleans with all the head shots to Favre. They got away with head hunting in that game. I think that was before their bonus scandal broke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT