ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft tonite!!! Predictions?

Good pick. Gotta protect A-Rod.
Yep. Some experienced GMs and draft rooms make quality picks. Rookie diversity hire GMs trade up for 2nd round talent QBs they could have got by staying put. The Titans got a great OT too. Damn. The Vikings are going to have to piece together a defense with guys off of practice squads. :mad:

Reactions: HBK4life
yThis worked out perfect for the Raiders.
Now just pick the best OT or CB for the love of God!!!!
Hard to criticize taking Bowers. That's going to help their QB. I still think the success of Mayfield is making some GMs have second thoughts about reaching for QBs in the draft. Maybe the route is to salvage the career of a former high pick

Hard to criticize taking Bowers. That's going to help their QB. I still think the success of Mayfield is making some GMs have second thoughts about reaching for QBs in the draft. Maybe the route is to salvage the career of a former high pick
Nah

Unless you're a hall of famer or Nick Foles, Superbowl just isn't in the cards.

Nah

Unless you're a hall of famer or Nick Foles, Superbowl just isn't in the cards.
Do you think realistically there are any Superbowls in the future of the QBs taken so far? I don't. Who knows though i guess. You draft a QB and I guess it gives your ticketholders hope. Whodathunk Purdy would play in a Super Bowl?

Do you think realistically there are any Superbowls in the future of the QBs taken so far? I don't. Who knows though i guess. You draft a QB and I guess it gives your ticketholders hope. Whodathunk Purdy would play in a Super Bowl?
Hard to say if any are Superbowl winners. Superbowl participants I'm sure.

Thing is, there's a big difference between visiting and winning. Bridge/reclamation projects don't win Superbowls in this era

We see these kinds of runs on positions every year. It's driven by needs of bad teams high in the draft. Pretty soon somebody will draft a CB and a run will start on defenders.
Of course the next pick was defense after posting that. Lol

I consider what they did as stupid. Not even close to the blockbuster possibilities we've been teased about for weeks.
After their next first round pick they don't have another pick until the 5th round. Good luck finding starting corners and backers there.. They'll reach for some pass rusher/DE and then watch other teams take guys they needed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT