ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Nebraska's March 24 weekend visit list [3/16 3:22 p.m. UPDATE]

Greg Smith

Blackshirt
Staff
Apr 20, 2017
Lincoln
The Huskers are set to host one of the biggest recruiting events in years the weekend of March 24. Matt Rhule and his staff are loading up that weekend with top targets in hopes of kickstarting the 2024 recruiting class.

Now that we are under a month until that event I am going to use this space to keep a running list of players we have confirmed here at Rivals.

There will be plenty more players added to the list and I continue to reach out to prospects and speak with sources.

The Idaho four-star WR spoke with Adam Gorney on Monday about his visit plans.

The Colorado OL also spoke with Gorney. He's no stranger to Lincoln and was recruited by the previous staff.

Heigberger told me what he is most looking forward to about the visit: "Meeting all the staff. I’ve never been to Lincoln so it’ll be good."

Boganowski's stock is rising and he was offered by Tennessee on Monday. He's excited to get to Lincoln: "I'm ready to check out the facilities a little bit more in depth and be able to talk with the coach in person."

March 7 UPDATE

>> One of Nebraska's top running back targets for the 2024 class will be on campus March 24 weekend. Virginia RB Peyton Lewis let me know that he will be in town. The 6-foot-1, 190-pound running back is a reigning state champion on the track and is hoping to repeat this season in the 55- and 100-meter races. During indoor track, Lewis also runs in the 200, 300 and 4 by 200 meter races. That kind of track speed is something that Rhule and his staff covet.

"I'm looking forward to getting to meet the coaches and build a better relationship with the people i’ve been talking to."

>> Finally heard back from Missouri defensive end Williams Nwaneri. He confirmed that is he is visiting Nebraska March 24 weekend too. He's definitely in discussion for Nebraska's top defensive target this cycle.

>> Got another big one confirmed just now. Five-star WR Ryan Wingo will be visiting March 25th.

March 8 update

>>
Offensive lineman Andrew Sprague, wide receiver Dae’vonn Hall and cornerback Mario Buford have all confirmed they are visiting that weekend too.

March 15 update

>> Add a name from my time down in Texas to the list.

Have confirmed the twins from Connecticut are coming that weekend.

>> Add another big offensive lineman to the list.

March 16 update

>> We have our first cancellation. Four-star DE Nigel Smith just told me that he will be visiting Texas that weekend instead of Nebraska.

>> Offensive lineman Gibson Pyle will be back that weekend too.

>> Four-star TE Jaden Reddell just told me that he is visiting March 24th weekend too. If his name sounds familiar, he's teammates with Jaidyn Doss and I raved about his game when I saw them play last fall.

Interestingly enough, he will be at UGA this weekend along with Dylan Raiola and Ryan Wingo.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News