ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Covid Vaccinations

westcliffe

First Team All-Big Ten
Jan 17, 2006
I have been following Nebraska Covid vaccinations and after a daily steady increase, it appears the rate of inoculations has slowed. i didn’t take the time to look at the individual day by data, but the slope of the inoculation curve seems to be leveling off. Nationally, the number of inoculations has also fallen below 3,000,000 per day. I hope this doesn’t mean that people don’t believe the vaccination doesn’t work. Looking at annual flu vaccinations nationally only about 50% of the population gets vaccinated every year. Some people have predicting that only 40% to 50% of people would get the Covid vaccination. I personally know 10-15 people who want get vaccinated including their families. Moderna has just announced everyone who received their inoculation would need a booster every year. The same is true for flu shots because the flu virus mutates every year. I have had my shots and so i don’t really care what everyone else does, but if we can’t get this thing under control i can see it continuing to have a negative impact on the things we love like Nebraska athletics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News