ADVERTISEMENT

mr irrelevant

Yantzeee

Junior
Nov 25, 2021
Rhule mentioned the guy drafted last in the accountability competition draft was a starter here last year. Knee jerk reaction is it has to be a certain O-Lineman right? I know we shouldn’t say such things on a message board but coach brought it up. Anyone else catch that?

The plot twist would be if it’s Purdy.

Rhule mentioned the guy drafted last in the accountability competition draft was a starter here last year. Knee jerk reaction is it has to be a certain O-Lineman right? I know we shouldn’t say such things on a message board but coach brought it up. Anyone else catch that?

The plot twist would be if it’s Purdy.
Don't think it's Purdy because Rhule specifically mentioned him as one of the fastest guys on the team. Doubt he would have given him any praise if that were the case.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Don't think it's Purdy because Rhule specifically mentioned him as one of the fastest guys on the team. Doubt he would have given him any praise if that were the case.

He mentioned Smothers and Haarberg. I didn’t hear him mention Purdy, is he even cleared yet?

I was thinking about this too. Basically has to be someone who wasn't putting in work and probably has a bad attitude. I doubt it would be Benhart. High level wrestlers generally like working out. Most are gym rats.

Reactions: OO Snipes
In one clip Rhule mentions Purdy and Haarberg as 2 of the fastest guys on the team

Guess I missed that, assumed it was Logan and Haarberg.

Maybe this is the year Purdy combines this speed with his amazing haircut and body language and becomes the superstar we had heard he would be.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
So here are our candidates for Mr. Irrelevant:

Returning full-time starters:

QB: Thompson
RB: Grant
WR: Washington
OL: Benhart
OL: Corcoran
OL: Piper

DL: Robinson
LB: Reimer
LB: Heinrich
CB: Hartzog
CB: Newsome
S: Farmer
S: Buford

P: Brian Buschini
K: Timmy Bleck

Spot starts:

CB: Tommi Hill
S: Luke Gifford

Anyone else?

Guess I missed that, assumed it was Logan and Haarberg.

Maybe this is the year Purdy combines this speed with his amazing haircut and body language and becomes the superstar we had heard he would be.
I don't think Logan is cleared for those drills. He had the same surgery as CT didn't he? If so, I don't think he would have had the opportunity to participate yet. When he says that Purdy & Haarberg are the fastest according to the GPS tool, he's only referring to the people that actually participated. That doesn't necessarily mean that Smothers or CT isn't faster.

I doubt it is Purdy too was just stating that because his brother was Mr Irrelevant in the NFL and see how that turned out

I doubt it is Purdy too was just stating that because his brother was Mr Irrelevant in the NFL and see how that turned out
do you think they'll be having surgery side by side?

because that's how it turned out for both

do you think they'll be having surgery side by side?

because that's how it turned out for both
Yeah, it’s crazy.

Honestly think Chubba could be a fantastic QB. I worry that he’s also trying to do to much to try to live up to Brock. When you hear that the kids fantastic in practice you wonder what’s making him a bit yellow during the games… Do feel we beat Minnesota if he plays all game. I just don’t see any hope for Logan.

I heard him say Chubba.
Maybe he meant Logan but said Chubba, who knows? 🤷‍♂️

Regardless Chubba has wheels. Ran a 4.4 @ FSU. But I liked Rhule’s comments about how that’s not that important basically because that’s straight line speed and not football speed. He basically said they need to get the two speeds more in sync. Which you really hope they are masters at that because you look at the 23 recruiting class and see track-stars and aren’t necessarily football fast

Reactions: dinglefritz
Yeah, it’s crazy.

Honestly think Chubba could be a fantastic QB. I worry that he’s also trying to do to much to try to live up to Brock. When you hear that the kids fantastic in practice you wonder what’s making him a bit yellow during the games… Do feel we beat Minnesota if he plays all game. I just don’t see any hope for Logan.
he has no arm strength, and appears to never have had any arm strength.

I view chubba and smothers as being similarly out of their element.

Heard Washington has been having some off the field hiccups. Would make sense to be a last draft pick in an accountability competition if that’s the case.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT