ADVERTISEMENT

More Chiefs Scumbaggery

I’d say a 100% chance he plays, and likely starts the opener
Leaving the scene of an accident. Guns in the car Weed in the car. That’s nothing they would scoff at they had an assistant coach get loaded at the facility and plow into and permanently injured a 5 year old. All good in chiefs kingdom.

Reactions: king_kong_
Leaving the scene of an accident. Guns in the car Weed in the car. That’s nothing they would scoff at they had an assistant coach get loaded at the facility and plow into and permanently injured a 5 year old. All good in chiefs kingdom.
You really are a bo fan...

Good guy or pure POS, what he did here, allegedly, should be worth a long prison sentence and a ban from the NFL.

The defenders, anything except the process needs to play out and let the facts come out, ssshhhhhhhhh. There isn’t a leg to stand on.

For those attacking him, let the facts speak for themselves here. There seems to be nothing redeeming about his actions, except there was not a mass of killing from his actions.

I watch less and less of the league. If he plays this year, for any team including my favorite, I’ll avoid the league completely.

you sound like your wife's boyfriend is from Iowa, and he only lets you clean up if they lose

you post about them a lot, what's the obsession?

I've never seen a more pathetic group of people. It's like a train wreck.

I usually dont comment on a man and his women because I don't think that's what defines a man. It's usually low IQ people who that. And that definitely defines a man. Very on brand for you people.

I've never seen a more pathetic group of people. It's like a train wreck.

I usually dont comment on a man and his women because I don't think that's what defines a man. It's usually low IQ people who that. And that definitely defines a man. Very on brand for you people.
no need to bitch, honey

Surprised it's not more than that. For him, it will likely be easily settled out of court, write a check, and move on.
He has only made $2.48m so far, he was a rookie.

Have to think his bank acct s near empty, or will be very soon.

$750,000 salary last year
$1,732,000 signing bonus.

Surprised it's not more than that. For him, it will likely be easily settled out of court, write a check, and move on.

He doesn't have that kind of money. Rookie contract, minus agent fees and taxes and a Lambo...thats what we know of. He's such a fvcking idiot. I hope he cuts all those "friends" loose and gets his shit together...he can recover from this if he's allowed to play again, but if he keeps hanging with that same possee it's gonna happen again.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
He doesn't have that kind of money. Rookie contract, minus agent fees and taxes and a Lambo...thats what we know of. He's such a fvcking idiot. I hope he cuts all those "friends" loose and gets his shit together...he can recover from this if he's allowed to play again, but if he keeps hanging with that same possee it's gonna happen again.
As usual the chiefs fan blaming someone else. How do you know it’s not his issue instead of theirs ?

op you have a short memory, you forgot about ray Lewis murder charge that was dropped because him and his buddies threaten the witness

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT