ADVERTISEMENT

More B1G Diddling (Shocking, I Know)

Man....if I had a dime for all the times I.....nevermind.

Seriously though, whoda thunk that jerkin it on a phone call without consent would ever be a thing.

Oh the wonderous and wacky times we live in. Wait did I say wack, I didnt mean it.
Only in the B1G

MSU recruits won’t be taking “phone calls” from Coach Tucker very soon.
mqdefault.jpg

If Coach Tucker hands you his phone, do you:

Take it and converse with the person on the line?

Ask for a moist, germ killing towelette?

Refuse to take the phone on account it could get you arrested? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
Nothing like having an iron clad $95 million contract and then ruining it by tugging one out, unwantedly, on the phone with a rape survivor. What a genius.

Of all the women, he chose to go after a lady that talks to players about sexual assault and rape. With his money he would have been better off paying for it. I have an older neighbor who's wife passed away and he flies in girls from vegas.

I think I remember Riley bringing her in to talk to the team.

Of all the women, he chose to go after a lady that talks to players about sexual assault and rape. With his money he would have been better off paying for it. I have an older neighbor who's wife passed away and he flies in girls from vegas.

I think I remember Riley bringing her in to talk to the team.
He did. And she also tried to ruin Riley's career too at one point.

Something off with this woman and just goes to show Riley didn't have the best judgment. Keep her the hell away, looks like she has made it her life's mission to ruin college football programs.

"Michigan State hired an outside Title IX attorney to investigate Tracy's complaint, which was filed in December, according to the USA Today report. In a March letter to the investigator, Tucker called their relationship 'mutually consensual and intimate,' according to USA Today. In statements to the investigator, Tucker acknowledged masturbating on the call but said the two had consensual phone sex, according to the report."

Tucker says it was consensual

Brenda Tracy is a serial victim making a living by suing people
Why doesn’t she go after anyone in the SEC??

These Michigan schools don’t exactly have an exemplary track record of not diddling unwitting coeds

I believe her. B1G should be shut down and investigated on the whole for cultivating a culture that promotes and protects serial sexual abusers for at least a half century and probably since its inception

These Michigan schools don’t exactly have an exemplary track record of not diddling unwitting coeds

I believe her. B1G should be shut down and investigated on the whole for cultivating a culture that promotes and protects serial sexual abusers for at least a half century and probably since its inception
What the hell was she doing in a picture with Tucker in the first place? He’s a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_

You’re naive if you don’t think this stuff happens in the SEC.

And then she flipped the script when she was invited to see all of the cultural changes being made towards the approach of sexual assault and called him an ally... you guys are pretty fvcked in the head for automatically victim blaming. She may or may not be wrong here, none of us here know... but you guys could just, ya know, wait for all of the facts to come out before picking a side or making accusations about things that you clearly don't psychologically relate to

I wouldn’t lump this in with the more serious stuff at PSU, MSU, OSU. I’d put this with Les Miles at LSU. Might even be a little below that as it was two adults on the phone.

Yea

Where shower clapping, patient diddling and locker room car washes are considered f*cked up instead of business as usual
you seem awfully fixated on deviant sex. You do realized that Mel Tucker came from Colorado right?

you seem awfully fixated on deviant sex. You do realized that Mel Tucker came from Colorado right?
Sexual deviance is what our beloved conference is best known for nationally

Certainly much more than any on field/court achievement

Sexual deviance is what our beloved conference is best known for nationally

Certainly much more than any on field/court achievement
So go pick an SEC team to root for and ghost this board. It would be better for your mental health.

Reactions: wkato
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT