ADVERTISEMENT

Mods, need assistance please.

Hearsay

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jul 15, 2001
Houston, TX
Can someone tell me if Rivals is experiencing issues with their premium content sites, such as Red Sea Scrolls. Every time I click on a link, I cannot view the thread because I'm receiving a message telling me that I need to be a paying subscriber to view that material. What gives? The front page shows me to be logged in. I've been a paying member for 160+ months. I'm becoming increasingly frustrated.

Thank you,
Hearsay

every time I log in from home, I get only new commit topic. I never go to RSS.

Can someone tell me if Rivals is experiencing issues with their premium content sites, such as Red Sea Scrolls. Every time I click on a link, I cannot view the thread because I'm receiving a message telling me that I need to be a paying subscriber to view that material. What gives? The front page shows me to be logged in. I've been a paying member for 160+ months. I'm becoming increasingly frustrated.

Thank you,
Hearsay
Had that happen one time, had to clear my cache and cookies.

Reactions: kaz36

Thank you,
Hearsay

For anyone having this issue -- try logging off; then clearing your cache, cookies & history; then log back on again.

Let me know if it solves it for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT