ADVERTISEMENT

Minneapolis, game 1

I'm planning on going, made hotel reservations. I went to Seat Geek and there was a good deal for two tickets in the individual seat area on the 40 yard line for $160 each. But by the time the ticket premium and tax was added they were $500 for the pair. That was a little rich for my blood. I put into NU for Minnesota tickets when I ordered my season tickets. The visitor area appears to be high in the corner of the endzone. Not the greatest, but very much cheaper and I'll be sitting around Nebraska fans.

Reactions: scarletred
Have relatives in Minneapolis and in Moorhead MN, but decided to go to the Colorado game instead. Going with a Husker buddy meeting another neighbor buddy that lives in Colorado that’s a huge Husker fan..

We were all pissed at SF losing that lead and not having a adequate FG kicker the last time we went to Boulder..

Reactions: king_kong_
Have relatives in Minneapolis and in Moorhead MN, but decided to go to the Colorado game instead. Going with a Husker buddy meeting another neighbor buddy that lives in Colorado that’s a huge Husker fan..

We were all pissed at SF losing that lead and not having a adequate FG kicker the last time we went to Boulder..
I’m not going this year, mostly due to the viewing experience being terrible at Folsom

Hope it’s not as hot, the beer lines are shorter and we don’t piss it down our legs again for your sake!

Reactions: scarletred
Thinking about it as I live north of the Twin Cities. Going to see if I can get my brother to drive up from Nebraska.

I'm planning on going, made hotel reservations. I went to Seat Geek and there was a good deal for two tickets in the individual seat area on the 40 yard line for $160 each. But by the time the ticket premium and tax was added they were $500 for the pair. That was a little rich for my blood. I put into NU for Minnesota tickets when I ordered my season tickets. The visitor area appears to be high in the corner of the endzone. Not the greatest, but very much cheaper and I'll be sitting around Nebraska fans.
Not to rain on your parade… those seats are just fine for viewing purposes, nothing in your sight line, but there are huge speakers that will explode your eardrums right next to you. Not the announcer, that’s ok, but the music at every commercial break is insanely loud from there.

If you land there, bring earplugs. You won’t be sorry.

I’m not going this year, mostly due to the viewing experience being terrible at Folsom

Hope it’s not as hot, the beer lines are shorter and we don’t piss it down our legs again for your sake!
I have a better feeling about the game this time because of better coaching most likely. I'm positive the coaching will be better simply due to the fact it couldn't get much worse.

Not to rain on your parade… those seats are just fine for viewing purposes, nothing in your sight line, but there are huge speakers that will explode your eardrums right next to you. Not the announcer, that’s ok, but the music at every commercial break is insanely loud from there.

If you land there, bring earplugs. You won’t be sorry.
Thanks for the tip. Please post a reminder for NU fans attending the week before the game in case I forget.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT