ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan - the Power of the B1G

The run Jim and Michigan is going to go off on in the next 10 years - or so - will leave everybody shaking. They are the POWER in the conference. They'll totally embarrass Illinois and duhOSU. Are you guys ready for this incredible run? Alabama had their turn, now it's Jim's
Spending the night with recruits must be paying off for ole Jimmy. The run will be worth it even when all the creepy sleezy details come out about the slumber parties in 30 years am I right? The Big 10 way....

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
where-am-i-lost.gif

The run Jim and Michigan is going to go off on in the next 10 years - or so - will leave everybody shaking. They are the POWER in the conference. They'll totally embarrass Illinois and duhOSU. Are you guys ready for this incredible run? Alabama had their turn, now it's Jim's
giphy.gif

Reactions: WHCSC
Meatchicken is the gayest team in the conference that literally everybody hates. And NOT because of results on the field (which haven't really been much more impressive than Nebraska in my 33 years of life...

Go circle jerk elsewhere douche.

Well you gotta win two in a row over your two biggest rivals first. You are at one currently in both aspects. Then you gotta actually look like you belong in a playoff game. You proved to be on Notre Dame, Oklahoma levels in that aspect. Not good.

Reactions: moralvictories
Right now Michigan is the tallest of the 13 dwarfs, with Ohio State still holding down the role of Snow White.

But Harbaugh sure does look like a badass, throwing reverse passes and multiple long bombs while nursing a late lead against a crappy MSU squad.

The run Jim and Michigan is going to go off on in the next 10 years - or so - will leave everybody shaking. They are the POWER in the conference. They'll totally embarrass Illinois and duhOSU. Are you guys ready for this incredible run? Alabama had their turn, now it's Jim's turn.
Wow, you’re quite funny. You’re brain operates almost at a salamanders pace.

Well, Michigan is doing well this year. No doubt about that. I'd bet though that Jim Harbaugh won't be the coach in 10 years time.

Reactions: LegendaryFrechFry
They are going to have a hard time beating tOSU this year in their stadium. Michigan is very good, but they haven't faced an elite offense like tOSU, Alabama or Tennessee yet. In fact, most the offenses Michigan faced have been OK, but not special.

Right now, I'd say they are the fifth best team in the country. I predict that they will finish ranked between third and fifth which is quite impressive by itself.
Good luck!

He is having some success with the tunnel BS, and his players know how to do what they are supposed to do in there. Maybe once his guys can learn that they can have a 2-3 year run

Ha. You are JV next to the best of the SEC.

Reactions: BleedRed78
The OP is what I liken to a seagull analogy: fly in, make a lot of noise, dump on everyone, then fly out.
As you've noticed this micjigan seagull has not stuck around to defend his post and it's not surprising because it's what seagulls do, squawk, crap and leave.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT