ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals

Here’s to you and yours and our Husker family around the world

And here’s hoping those in need or facing hard times can glimpse the hope that keeps them going

GBR
raw

Here’s to you and yours and our Husker family around the world

And here’s hoping those in need or facing hard times can glimpse the hope that keeps them going

GBR
even though you and I disagree on some topics, wishing you and your family a merry Christmas and a blessed new year. And let’s all hope that 2024 will be a better year especially the football team

The snow started here in the middle of no-where early in the morning and has been going since. Not sure where its going to hit from here, but if you're out traveling I wish you safe travels.
Cherish your time with your family, laugh, smile and enjoy. Be safe.
Merry Christmas(eve)!
Where is here?

Ainsworth/Long Pine/Valentine-ish

But heard about a weather guy traveling west on I-80 turning around and going back to North Platte advising whoever to close the highway. It's getting bad in several places. Lots of wind.
Wait a minute....you live in a remote sector of the state and you didn't know they were predicting blizzard like conditions for the past week? Your intelligent posting tells me you're smarter than that, Emormous.

Wait a minute....you live in a remote sector of the state and you didn't know they were predicting blizzard like conditions for the past week? Your intelligent posting tells me you're smarter than that, Emormous.
Because it wasn't forecast to snow last night and wasn't forecast until tonight. I know bagging on weather forecasters has always been a thing but seriously, I've never seen them be more wrong than they have the past 5 or so years. It changed IN A DAY.

ETA: My hope was just for people to get where they're going, safely. Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Because it wasn't forecast to snow last night and wasn't forecast until tonight. I know bagging on weather forecasters has always been a thing but seriously, I've never seen them be more wrong than they have the past 5 or so years. It changed IN A DAY.

ETA: My hope was just for people to get where they're going, safely. Merry Christmas.
Okay, okay, don't get sand in your va-jay-jay.

even though you and I disagree on some topics, wishing you and your family a merry Christmas and a blessed new year. And let’s all hope that 2024 will be a better year especially the football team
Baxter said it right. Merry Christmas and God's blessings to all of you. We may not always agree but we all bleed Husker red and want them to succeed.....except for the you know what's.

And to a few Hawkeye posters and the ksu guy Averitus, Merry Christmas to you guys too.

Hope you all are able to spend some quality time with family etc

I'm curious where the middle of nowhere is if you're comfortable sharing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT