ADVERTISEMENT

Love the Pick, Hate the Pick

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003
1. Love - Jackson Powers-Johnson C (pick #44) Raiders

2. Love - Zach Frazier C (pick # 51) Steelers

3) Love - Blake Corum RB (pick # 83) Rams

4) Hate- Roman Wilson (pick # 84) Steelers (I wanted him for the Jets)

I'd love to hear your loved or hated picks, guys.
I think the Raiders did well. They have the steal of the draft in Bowers at 13. Maybe Top 3, definitely Top 5, fell to 13. Got two OL guys so far. Powers-Johnson is a great get. Center that can play both guard positions. Glaze is another good pick. G that can play either guard position as well. While Powers-Johnson is a people mover, Glaze is the pass protector. I'm assuming he'll help protect the blindside. Now, just need to get a DB and a RB tomorrow!

Reactions: Catch50
For my Packers love LB Edgerrin Cooper. RB. Marshawn Lloyd. S. Javon Bullard.
Not loving Missouri LB Hopper. .
Torn on 1st round OT. Thought we could do better in 1st.
Other teams love Rome Odunze
Brock Bowers.
Vikes got a steal with Dallas Turner at 17.
Dumb picks. Atlanta QB Penix.
Denver QB Bo Nix. Way too high.

I think the Raiders did well. They have the steal of the draft in Bowers at 13. Maybe Top 3, definitely Top 5, fell to 13. Got two OL guys so far. Powers-Johnson is a great get. Center that can play both guard positions. Glaze is another good pick. G that can play either guard position as well. While Powers-Johnson is a people mover, Glaze is the pass protector. I'm assuming he'll help protect the blindside. Now, just need to get a DB and a RB tomorrow!
Like any draft.you won’t know results for a couple years.

Reactions: bigboxes and GaRed
To the two Raiders fans who responded ... I love Bowers and I love the Raisers. I am a native New Yorker so I am a Jets fan. I wanted them to go OT in the first since they already have Micheal Mayer at TE. Of course, Bowers is much more of athletic TE. I guess they will have Glaze and Thayer Mumford compete at RT.

I wish you guys a great season and of course your Raiders handled my Jets last season.

Reactions: bigboxes
For my Packers love LB Edgerrin Cooper. RB. Marshawn Lloyd. S. Javon Bullard.
Not loving Missouri LB Hopper. .
Torn on 1st round OT. Thought we could do better in 1st.
Other teams love Rome Odunze (Love Odunze!!)
Brock Bowers.(love Bowers!)
Vikes got a steal with Dallas Turner at 17. ( love Turner!)
Dumb picks. Atlanta QB Penix.(he could be very good in the NFL)
Denver QB Bo Nix. Way too high. (agree)

I think the Raiders did well. They have the steal of the draft in Bowers at 13. Maybe Top 3, definitely Top 5, fell to 13. Got two OL guys so far. Powers-Johnson is a great get. Center that can play both guard positions. Glaze is another good pick. G that can play either guard position as well.(Exactly!!) While Powers-Johnson is a people mover, Glaze is the pass protector. I'm assuming he'll help protect the blindside. Now, just need to get a DB and a RB tomorrow!

It's more of the Falcons spending big money for Cousins for 4 years. Penix is already 24. He will be 28 if Cousins plays the whole contract. Two major knee and shoulder injuries. Just a weird pick all around. They needed defense. Should have taken Dallas Turner.

Reactions: dinglefritz
It's more of the Falcons spending big money for Cousins for 4 years. Penix is already 24. He will be 28 if Cousins plays the whole contract. Two major knee and shoulder injuries. Just a weird pick all around.
The Cousins signing is the part I have a problem with. Has he re-hurt whatever was ailing him? .You're correct about Phenix's age but I think there is a good chance he is starting by next year. Cousins is a good guy but not an alpha NFL QB.

Penix is possibly injury prone. Nix was a reach. I'm not sold on Caleb. If he doesn't stop crying for his mommy after a loss he'll never be able to lead men. Can you imagine Tommie Frazier if he did that after the Florida State loss. There'd be no dynasty.

Luke to Washington. The football team needed a slot and he’s got the potential to be an excellent slot there. Thinks he’s a starter at some point next year. I know some Husker fans get butt hurt on these transfers out but that was never on Luke.

Reactions: Catch50
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT