ADVERTISEMENT

Love Seeing This - High Character True Freshman

Not many kids would think about doing this, let alone actually going through with it.

Very impressive, young men. Of course, the NCAA is going to start an investigation over improper benefits, because it will be clear, at least to them, that we are recruiting the hungry gentleman as a linebacker.

Reactions: headcard and Husk10
Very impressive, young men. Of course, the NCAA is going to start an investigation over improper benefits, because it will be clear, at least to them, that we are recruiting the hungry gentleman as a linebacker.
The only thing the NCAA will do to him is clear him academically, then make up some bullshit new rules so he can't play.

Reactions: HuskerBlueDevil

You say LB, but his frame is more of that of a CB.

asking an honest question here.. if one uses a goodwill gesture as a photo op to promote themselves, how genuine is the goodwill gesture in the first place?

asking an honest question here.. if one uses a goodwill gesture as a photo op to promote themselves, how genuine is the goodwill gesture in the first place?
The gesture still happens, regardless of photo op, so seems genuine to me.

Reactions: balsy
Judging by the history of this board, I agree with you. People have used that to promote themselves and also talk down to others. If you are doing those things as a "look at me" opportunity, you need to dig deeper.

That's how I see it, yeah.
Learn something new everyday.. it would never occur to me to look at it like that. I guess I always looked at the intent. Sort of like when a person gives a gift or does something, they say, "it's the thought that counts". Your way of looking at it, might make more sense.. thanks for the reply :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT