ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln bids for hosting March Madness

No teams don’t walk . Hotel rooms are not an issue otherwise Lincoln wouldn’t waste a time with a bid. And FYI . Lincoln has more motels within3 blocks of PBA than Memphis did from Fed Ex forum.
If teams don’t walk then who cares if it’s within 3 blocks. The hotels are about the teams.

If teams don’t walk then who cares if it’s within 3 blocks. The hotels are about the teams.
Yes they are about the teams and again Lincoln would not put in a bid if they couldn’t meet the NCAA requirements .

Yes they are about the teams and again Lincoln would not put in a bid if they couldn’t meet the NCAA requirements .
I suspect cities put in bids all the time thinking they qualify, only to be told that they don’t. It doesnt really matter what Lincoln thinks.

The biggest issue with securing a bid is that there is so much competition in the Midwest region: Omaha, KC, St. Louis, Indy, Chicago, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Wichita, Detroit, Oklahoma City, Denver, and on and on and on.

Reactions: kevingne
I suspect cities put in bids all the time thinking they qualify, only to be told that they don’t. It doesnt really matter what Lincoln thinks.

The biggest issue with securing a bid is that there is so much competition in the Midwest region: Omaha, KC, St. Louis, Indy, Chicago, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Wichita, Detroit, Oklahoma City, Denver, and on and on and on.
I could give a shit what a Creighton fan thinks.

Reactions: leodisflowers
The hotel concern is not only about the teams. The team concern is #1 but the NCAA also wants good turnouts. Hotels for fans are one of their concerns! Lincoln not only has good enough hotels for the teams, they can also accomodate plenty of out of town fans!

The hotel concern is not only about the teams. The team concern is #1 but the NCAA also wants good turnouts. Hotels for fans are one of their concerns! Lincoln not only has good enough hotels for the teams, they can also accomodate plenty of out of town fans!
And they will sell it out like Omaha. They will have more at PBA than Memphis had .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT