ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron: OT

Scored 40,000 points.

Is uneducated beyond 8th grade.

Is most unlikable superstar ever.

Does steroids.

Dyes his beard, would dye his hair, but steroids makes that not a problem.

Is an athelete I compare to Barry Bonds. Neither needed to fall in the trap, both did.
So many millions of high school educated Americans have the upper hand on this poor man who struggled to make it through the eighth grade. I’m sure like most people, there’s a lot he doesn’t know much about, but he’s plenty savvy in other areas and can hire an army of people to answer any questions he wants answered

He is the poster child for someone who has benefited beyond imagination because of his ability and the opportunities that are available in this country, yet still claims victimhood status due to the color of his skin and craps on the system that has allowed him to become a billionaire.

The level of cognitive dissonance at play in his mind is amazing.

He is the poster child for someone who has benefited beyond imagination because of his ability and the opportunities that are available in this country, yet still claims victimhood status due to the color of his skin and craps on the system that has allowed him to become a billionaire.

Nailed it!

Lebron has been covered and hyped since the 8th grade. And his professional career was worthy of the hype. He lived up to expectations. And he did it without ever getting in trouble. Never heard about him punching somebody out. No DUIs. No gun charges. His biggest problem is he says some stupid things, many self-centered. If that’s the worst he’s done, then that’s not too bad.

Lebron has been covered and hyped since the 8th grade. And his professional career was worthy of the hype. He lived up to expectations. And he did it without ever getting in trouble. Never heard about him punching somebody out. No DUIs. No gun charges. His biggest problem is he says some stupid things, many self-centered. If that’s the worst he’s done, then that’s not too bad.
And he opened up a school. But that doesn’t count I guess. Also seems to be a very good father.

My favorite Bron Bron moment was when he showed up to a presser with fake glasses and a book on Malcom X that he said he was reading, but after being asked a few simple questions it was evident he wasn't reading it and it was just for show. Pretty much sums him up for me in my book. Pun intended.

Scored 40,000 points.

Does steroids.

Is an athelete I compare to Barry Bonds. Neither needed to fall in the trap, both did.
You forgot, "Living rent free in your head at all times." He'll go down as the greatest athlete of all time. So suck it.

So many millions of high school educated Americans have the upper hand on this poor man who struggled to make it through the eighth grade. I’m sure like most people, there’s a lot he doesn’t know much about, but he’s plenty savvy in other areas and can hire an army of people to answer any questions he wants answered
Has he finished his Malcom X book yet?

And he opened up a school. But that doesn’t count I guess. Also seems to be a very good father.
Confused What Is This GIF

Scored 40,000 points.

Does steroids.

Where do you get this stuff?

James graduated from St. Vincent HS in the Cleveland area with a GPA of 2.8 to 3.5 depending on what web site you read. He was fully qualified to attend Indiana had he not turned pro right out of high school.

He's not the most likable guy, but I can think of MANY superstar athletes who are less likable. How about Hope Solo, Mike Tyson, Aaron Hernandez, Ty Cobb, O.J. Simpson, and Lance Armstrong to name a few.

I can find no evidence of steroid use and it's never mentioned anywhere credible. Steroids don't help basketball players much anyway and can hurt their play more.

Who cares how he may or may not color his hair?

What, per se, trap did he fall into? He's a healthy, late 30s, elite athlete, almost billionaire!

I'm no big LeBron fan, but Jesus, what is this crap?

Like most super stars who try to start up a school. Although lebron's was not for a profit like some other guy we all know.

Though the school is specifically aimed at at-risk children who are behind in their studies, Akron Public School Board of Education members expressed concern at a July 24 meeting

“When we started this work to wraparound students through education, we entered this partnership with Akron Public School for the long haul. Because this work requires a long term commitment, hard work, and a lot of love and care. And that’s what we bring each and every day because the I Promise School is more than a school. We’re here for the ups and downs, and will continue to wraparound our students and their entire families so they can be successful in school and in life, no matter the challenges and obstacles that come their way.”

Student scores may be slowly improving, however. 11.5% of I Promise’s third grade class achieved proficiency in math during the 2021-22 year, and 6.6% were deemed proficient in English language arts.

I feel like you could rightly apply this to many billionaires. Not sure there is a group in existence that has a worse complain:actual circumstances ratio.

My favorite Bron Bron moment was when he showed up to a presser with fake glasses and a book on Malcom X that he said he was reading, but after being asked a few simple questions it was evident he wasn't reading it and it was just for show. Pretty much sums him up for me in my book. Pun intended.
Sounds like me when we had to do book reports in 6th grade.

I "read" The Running Man (that Arnold movie and yes it was a book) during my report to the class I said "Yeah, and the main star of is Arnold".

My teacher goes "Are you talking about the movie or the book?"

Uggggg

This. For someone "uneducated beyond 8th grade" and being raised without a father he seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders, stayed out of trouble, actually still has the money he's earned and managed to live up to the hype and then some.

This. For someone "uneducated beyond 8th grade" and being raised without a father he seems to have a pretty good head on his shoulders, stayed out of trouble, actually still has the money he's earned and managed to live up to the hype and then some.
Yeah these guys just don't like him because he's a successful athlete who has used his notoriety as a bully pulpit to speak against...Well that guy!

Yeah, this. Dude has had the greatest NBA career of all time. Jordan is the singular best player of all time, but LeBron is unparalleled. And Jordan was and is a fvcking prick too. The LeBron conversation really brings out the fvcking stupid in people. God almighty.

Reactions: oldjar07
Where do you get this stuff?

James graduated from St. Vincent HS in the Cleveland area with a GPA of 2.8 to 3.5 depending on what web site you read. He was fully qualified to attend Indiana had he not turned pro right out of high school.

He's not the most likable guy, but I can think of MANY superstar athletes who are less likable. How about Hope Solo, Mike Tyson, Aaron Hernandez, Ty Cobb, O.J. Simpson, and Lance Armstrong to name a few.

I can find no evidence of steroid use and it's never mentioned anywhere credible. Steroids don't help basketball players much anyway and can hurt their play more.

Who cares how he may or may not color his hair?

What, per se, trap did he fall into? He's a healthy, late 30s, elite athlete, almost billionaire!

I'm no big LeBron fan, but Jesus, what is this crap?
We’re taking a private school I highly doubt he had a 2.8 gpa, more likely someone else took his exams for him so he would qualify to play basketball

You have former players who went toe to toe with him referencing him as a steroid guy (Garnett)

His wife and trainer having PED legal issues.

His LA Manson was tagged but no evidence could be found

The school he was happy to put his name on but where is the vast majority of funding from

His repeatedly getting coaches fired and players traded

His love of China and protecting everything China, even when freedom of people is in direct conflict.

His passion for the money and fame, he has found success for this world for sure.

For an all time elite how many guys moved to play with him vs him having to move to play with others

He is a family man and good for him. He has been able to stay off the legal blotter

His staying in the game to get to play with his son. Lovely story, like many of the stories above that get crushed from the actual spotlight once it doesn’t show him as perfect.

His son will play in the league, the league feels it can’t upset him so his son will be there.

Some will always love him no matter what. Others will belittle him no matter what. A few will see him for who he is in the moment.

You have former players who went toe to toe with him referencing him as a steroid guy (Garnett)

His wife and trainer having PED legal issues.

His LA Manson was tagged but no evidence could be found

The school he was happy to put his name on but where is the vast majority of funding from

His repeatedly getting coaches fired and players traded

His love of China and protecting everything China, even when freedom of people is in direct conflict.

His passion for the money and fame, he has found success for this world for sure.

For an all time elite how many guys moved to play with him vs him having to move to play with others

He is a family man and good for him. He has been able to stay off the legal blotter

His staying in the game to get to play with his son. Lovely story, like many of the stories above that get crushed from the actual spotlight once it doesn’t show him as perfect.

His son will play in the league, the league feels it can’t upset him so his son will be there.

Some will always love him no matter what. Others will belittle him no matter what. A few will see him for who he is in the moment.
His stance on China is comedy. I could mess this up, but I believe he called an NBA owner, who I think is an MIT grad, ignorant when that person was critical of China's human rights violations.
The lack of consistency, from someone who always cries racism, was annoying.

We’re taking a private school I highly doubt he had a 2.8 gpa, more likely someone else took his exams for him so he would qualify to play basketball
In lieu of you having any proof of this or even any rumor to that effect, you're pretty racist. Can we ban this guy from the forum? His pics show children smoking and drinking. He's a child abuser!

LBJ is a graduate of Villa Angela St. Joseph's, an Akron area Catholic school. He is a billionaire, like his friend Warren Buffet, whom he was smart enough to seek out early on for financial advice.

• Haha
Reactions: SeaOfRed75
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT