ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar Jackson

Pro sports spend the future for the past, sure bub. When his teams don’t make the playoffs and the fans get upset and pissed off about it, I’ll be sure to take reflection of your wisdom and share with those Ravens fans I know and tell them this will be taken into account on his next contract, don’t worry about the present team. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
please do.

I'll be sure to return the favor.

Reactions: baseball31ne
To prove better than the likes of cousins, Jimmy g and carr, whom many ITT would prefer under center?
They are averaging over 30 points a game the past several. Can definitely play cold-weather ball. AFC as a whole is pretty weak. Non-cheating. Harbaugh is a pretty good coach. if they are going to do it, this is the year, especially if they can get home-field from the Chiefs.

Reactions: king_kong_
oh, and Lamar put the finishing touches on his 2nd MVP

350 yards, 5 TDs

if you want to see some of the worst opinions ever posted on this board, help yourself to Page 1 of this thread.
It will never get easier for him than this year. Chiefs are in disarray, Burrow is out. I give Miami zero chance of winning a cold weather game. Ravens proved they can play with and beat the 49ers. MVPs and first seeds are nice, but I repeat myself. Win the Super Bowl. It’s the only thing that matters.

oh, and Lamar put the finishing touches on his 2nd MVP

350 yards, 5 TDs

if you want to see some of the worst opinions ever posted on this board, help yourself to Page 1 of this thread.
This season is fixed, with the Ravens predetermined to win the AFC title.

Unless the Chiefs win it, in which case this season is completely legit.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
It will never get easier for him than this year. Chiefs are in disarray, Burrow is out. I give Miami zero chance of winning a cold weather game. Ravens proved they can play with and beat the 49ers. MVPs and first seeds are nice, but I repeat myself. Win the Super Bowl. It’s the only thing that matters.

he's healthy as he's ever been

lots of good players in all 3 phases of that Ravens team

ravens won’t be able to put quality players around him. he’s basically a one-man show destined to be irrelevant and hurt.

they're the Super Bowl favorites.

..With the Ravens win against the Texans this post season, Lamar passed Tim Tebow on the all time playoff win list, that has to count for something.

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
Whipper snapper!!

I learned the NFL from Gatorade caps back in the early 70's. When Houston went from a white helmet to a blue helmet, I had to go buy more Gatorade. Helmet designs are fascinating to little boys.
the electric feild that vibrated and had different nfl teams was pretty good

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT