ADVERTISEMENT

Kaelin staying N....

That may be true but I guarantee he's not looking at it like that. I'd like to believe that he'll get a fair evaluation and if he's the best, he'll play. I just can't believe how awesome it is that we'll have this kind of talent in the QB room battling for the spot. May the best man win!
has any qb here ever gone wire to wire? started every game and played every play?

Reactions: dinglefritz
That’s a little unnerving
Why in the Hell would it be unnerving.

First, it says change minds TO Nebraska and make up their minds, as in they haven’t decided yet, but could pull the trigger (maybe for Nebraska).

Second, it’s a pretty safe/generic comment. Signing day surprises (good & bad) happen every year.

I'm just loving how loyal Rhules classes are seeming to be compared frost's. Both during the recruiting cycle and through/beyond the season. Time will tell though!

Reactions: jimmykrackedkorn
He might not realize it yet because he's so young, but people are going to remember this and he will be loved like a starter at other schools. The backup qb behind a good qb at NU is a great gig.
This is the right move. He was not going to be the number one guy next year so he might as well learn all he can. He will get a lot of love and ?NIL by hanging in. Then, there is no guarantee that DR stays healthy or his the real deal at QB. DK may end up being better 2-3 years down the line -who knows. Finally, if he is odd man out he can go portal down the road. I always told my kids in your career - play the long game and don't panic.

Reactions: scarletred
Verified by Sean C. Guess you have to click on this tweet since they aren't showing up on here. :mad:

No Huskers’ 2024 recruiting class member has been more dedicated than Kaelin, helping head coach Matt Rhule put together his first full recruiting class in Lincoln.

Kaelin played a key role in landing Ainsworth (Neb.) tight end Carter Nelson and Logan-Magnolia (Iowa) offensive lineman Grant Brix – currently the two highest-ranked recruits in NU’s 2024 signing class.

Once Kaelin committed on May 20, he jump-started a run where the Big Red landed 15 of its current 24 commitments from June 1 to July 16.
I think Kaelin inadvertently probably helped Michigan State as well. Right after he was planning to visit Michigan State it apparently pushed another QB candidate to commit to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT