ADVERTISEMENT

It's finger lickin good!

12375CAT

Feb 15, 2012
KU_zpstp4lvjug.png

Are you trolling Kansas on a Nebraska message board? First off, we don't care. Secondly, nobody should be talking smack to Kansas this season. They will be putrid. If they are abysmal, it will be a victory. The only thing you should feel for them is pity. Don't you remember how it felt when Snyder left (and what you are going feel like when he leaves again)?

Don't kick them when they are the equivalent of a meth addict, giving bone dry HJs in a back parking lot of a liquor store, trying to make one last score before they finally turn it around and go back to community college. It's not right. Let them die in peace.

Agreed. I picture the " original recipe " colonel much more dignified.
Agree. This one seems like they wanted him to be more of a freak instead of a good spokesperson for the company. The laugh is horrible.

I do like those new KFC commercials.

Even if you aren't a fan, when was the last time you can remember talking about any of their ad campaigns? Genius adman - and a huge fan of Hammond, his Sean Connery on SNL Jeopardy sketches kill me!
"I'll take The Rapist for 200 Trebek!"

Good job you guys, you got SNL alum Darrell Hammond fired as The Colonel. Now it's a very uncomfortable sitch as another ex-SNL star has the position of selling chicken & beans. Step on up Norm MacDonald.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT