ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa got a QB

What does this mean for McNamara's health/future? I doubt Sullivan signed up to be a backup QB.

What does this mean for McNamara's health/future? I doubt Sullivan signed up to be a backup QB.
I don’t think anybody expects McNamara to play. It’s a rare that a dude with multiple knee surgeries makes much of an impact.

Reactions: scarletred
basketball-wizards-moras-13-de

• Haha
Reactions: headcard and Laner2
He looked extremely healthy in a video released last week with no knee brace. Sullivan does have two years of eligibility so if he doesn’t beat out Cade, or replace him after injury; then he starts next year.
McNamara will fold like a tent when pressured like the Penn St game..

He isn’t mobile.Sullivan will be playing more games than him..

Reactions: GaRed
Is he better or worse than Deacon Hill? Thats all I care about.
Between Simms and Deacon it would be a toss up of who I would rather take. Simms looks the part and Deacon … well, Ty from Pat McAfee’s show said it best. Still the greatest rant I have ever seen regarding college football.

Very difficult to get worse than a BF / Deacon Hill combination.

Between Simms and Deacon it would be a toss up of who I would rather take. Simms looks the part and Deacon … well, Ty from Pat McAfee’s show said it best. Still the greatest rant I have ever seen regarding college football.

Very difficult to get worse than a BF / Deacon Hill combination.
I’d take Sims in a heartbeat over Hill. Both fumbled but Sims could run.

Luckily, that era is past both programs.

Sullivan SHOULD be a giant upgrade from Hill. Not saying much I know.
I like to tease Iowa as much as anyone but Deacon Hill was phenomenally bad. Your comment is spot on. If CM is being honest he has to acknowledge that he is one hit from retiring from FB. Sullivan is in no danger of winning the Heisman, but yea, he is a significant upgrade.

I like to tease Iowa as much as anyone but Deacon Hill was phenomenally bad. Your comment is spot on. If CM is being honest he has to acknowledge that he is one hit from retiring from FB. Sullivan is in no danger of winning the Heisman, but yea, he is a significant upgrade.
Like saying someone upgraded girlfriends. Going from Whoopi Goldberg to Rosie O'Donnell.😰

How’s that?
You live in the 90 at the height of the Big 8 and forget the garbage it was in the 80s.

A 2 team league.

We were routinely embarrassed by good teams all through out the 80s when we only played 11 games. The 90s run makes many forget.

You dont have 9 wins a year for 30 straight years playing tough competition in only 11 regular season games.

Its what a program supposed to do. Always beat the weak teams then hope you can put it together against the good team to win a championship.

We beat cupcakes every year then hoped we beat OU and the bowl game.

You live in the 90 at the height of the Big 8 and forget the garbage it was in the 80s.

A 2 team league.

We were routinely embarrassed by good teams all through out the 80s when we only played 11 games. The 90s run makes many forget.

You dont have 9 wins a year for 30 straight years playing tough competition in only 11 regular season games.

Its what a program supposed to do. Always beat the weak teams then hope you can put it together against the good team to win a championship.

We beat cupcakes every year then hoped we beat OU and the bowl game.
Wow, scorned lover...damn, ok st and thurman thomas, barry sanders, hart lee dikes, some good mizzou teams in the day, kstate came on late with some teams...thrown in with some solid out of conference teams st carolina, ucla, zona st...there are more, c'mon man!!

Wow, scorned lover...damn, ok st and thurman thomas, barry sanders, hart lee dikes, some good mizzou teams in the day, kstate came on late with some teams...thrown in with some solid out of conference teams st carolina, ucla, zona st...there are more, c'mon man!!
We beat them like 30 years in a row.

Point simply being the Pelini years were our baseline standard. We had many years just like he had but because of less games it looks better.

Im not crazy enough to believe winning 9 to 10 games a year is not good. Sorry

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT