ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Fan mocking DR

I think he will be good, probably just a matter of how good. The other aspect is I think Neb fans have a big since of urgency so hopefully he is allowed to develop.

I am a huge fan of Kaelin and his game. Going to be interesting if DR struggles some on what they do.

I think he will be good, probably just a matter of how good. The other aspect is I think Neb fans have a big since of urgency so hopefully he is allowed to develop.

I am a huge fan of Kaelin and his game. Going to be interesting if DR struggles some on what they do.
We all know the QB position is given 90% of the credit/blame when we SHOULD know it's always about the team. It's why Iowa wins a ton of games with very average (or below) QB play, you guys are good to rock solid everywhere else. So, I think DR will be good, but I'm way more interested in how our OL/WR/RB rooms are developing. Jesus Christ himself (or, Shedeur Sanders) couldn't win with the OL play Nebraska has featured for years.

Coming from a school who grabs the first white boy that can semi throw the ball and he's the QB. Sounds like this individual along with many other Iowa fans are a wee bit worried about DR.

Also this article that addresses the Idiots Out Walking Around X account.

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_...la_is_objectively_hilarious/s1_17156_40296179
I'm always curious why people feel the need to list a person's skin color, Especially where it doesn't seem to have any place being brought up.

iowa-kirk.gif

If I had to guess it’s because of accusations brought against Iowa by former players who were black.

But maybe that’s too simple.
I don't think that's it. That sort of thing happens in posts that don't have anything to do with iowa.

I just think it's strange.

Coming from a school who grabs the first white boy that can semi throw the ball and he's the QB. Sounds like this individual along with many other Iowa fans are a wee bit worried about DR.

Also this article that addresses the Idiots Out Walking Around X account.

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_...la_is_objectively_hilarious/s1_17156_40296179
I could create a montage of Patrick Mahomes incomplete passes too. Some was against the 1st team defense, others were against the 2nd team defense. Weird.

I'm always curious why people feel the need to list a person's skin color, Especially where it doesn't seem to have any place being brought up.

It's pure sarcasm and does have a place sinc Iowa was fighting a big court battle over racism on their football team not to long ago. Ferentz and his son were named in the court case. Get over yourself already! Hell, it was damn funny back in the day when Archie Bunker and George Jefferson went at it, everyone laughed on both sides of the fences. Cheech an Chong made a life off Mexican stereotype, everyone laughed again. The list goes on with so many comedians in the past prior to the big cancel culture and feeling group. Guess what, I'm a white boy so it's alright for me to use the term white boy!

Just another Iowa idiot showing off his low IQ. This is why I'm telling him he's an idiot 'cause he'll never figure it out.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Until we do something on the scoreboard and at least qualify for a third-rate bowl game, every fan base should mock us. Ruhle is likable but that 0-4 performance to end what was a 5-3 season before November was very Frost-like. We deserve all of the snide remarks by Iowa and CU fans.

Last edited:
Until we do something on the scoreboard and at least qualify for a third-rate bowl game, every fan base should mock us. Ruhle is likable but that 0-4 performance to end what was a 5-3 season before November was very Frost-like. We deserve all of the snide remarks by Iowa and CU fans.
and then we will blast them in the ass

Reactions: Nick_G.
Disgust. How about instead you stand up for your brand and show a little bit of fight?

“ we deserve that, yep, gotta agree there, derp”

I’ll never understand the self loathing fan.

lol, yeah, we deserve it.

Did you even watch the video? DR was 19/25 passing. The clip showed each incomplete pass. The other 19 passes for completions weren’t shared at all, because that hurts his narrative.

If Iowa fan is gonna be snide, at least try to do it intelligently. And if you are gonna happily accept it up the backside, maybe support another team?

The post was pure trolling. The guy wasn't trying to be intelligent, he was only trying to get us worked up. A success I'd say, 472K views because we can't resist the bait. The only response to that post should be "LOL". There absolutely IS a narrative about DR, and it's that he's going to be really, really good. Who cares what one Iowa troll posts?

The post was pure trolling. The guy wasn't trying to be intelligent, he was only trying to get us worked up. A success I'd say, 472K views because we can't resist the bait. The only response to that post should be "LOL". There absolutely IS a narrative about DR, and it's that he's going to be really, really good. Who cares what one Iowa troll posts?
The internet - not for everyone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT