ADVERTISEMENT

Introduction

Feb 11, 2023
Good morning. Long Time Lurker here. As a Huskers fanatic, I've read this board for many years. One of my hobbies is watching and analyzing old Husker games. The reason I finally joined is that I endeavor to share my game notes and reminisce with fellow fans. If this sounds boring to you, feel free to skip my posts or write snarky comments about my lack of a real life. In any case, I look forward to perhaps some spirited discussions.

Good morning. Long Time Lurker here. As a Huskers fanatic, I've read this board for many years. One of my hobbies is watching and analyzing old Husker games. The reason I finally joined is that I endeavor to share my game notes and reminisce with fellow fans. If this sounds boring to you, feel free to skip my posts or write snarky comments about my lack of a real life. In any case, I look forward to perhaps some spirited discussions.
Iowa sucks

Are you sure you just aren’t another analyst? Either way welcome aboard and let’s go Brandon!!

I'm just a normal fan, honestly. (As normal as anyone can be on here). I'm no expert and I'm not here as a troll, just trying to find new places to discuss my Husker obsession. I enjoy reading everyone's takes here. I agree on Iowa.

Iowa sucks
Love & Hate are on the same side of the coin. On the opposite side is APATHY.

What I am saying is that I dont understand all the "Iowa Sucks" posts I see on this board. Not picking on you, I just decided to respond to yours. Unless, your trying to force a rivalry, or something. 🤔

My hope is that we regain our rightful place atop college football and do it in a classy, welcoming manner.

Don't do it... You have to go back

Word of advice, duck and cover!

By the way, welcome aboard the off the rails insane train!

Last edited:
Welcome. If you ever need any recruiting guidance or insider notes, I'll do my best to help you

giphy.gif

I know, right? Like "the sun rises in the east" and "George Washington was the first president of the U.S." obvious truths don't need to be constantly reposted.

That written, Iowa sucks.
🤣

Welcome back national😏

Welcome back national😏
I always found the multiple aliases stuff on this board to be entertaining. Alas, I'm not assuming another identity. Just a fellow fan and new poster (I understand the skepticism). By the way, I appreciated you level headed Covid takes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT