ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting shots

Again, I can’t answer that. I don’t have a clue. Maybe he is a liar and betrayer. But I also think there are other possible explanations. He obviously trusted Barthel too much. We’ll see if he adjusts.
this is as reasonable an explanation as his having preached a little too fervently in the week leading up to the game.

Reactions: timnsun
Wrong. One TD and there’s clear video evidence to literally everyone except you and the refs apparently. I don’t understand how you can’t see outcome-altering calls when virtually everyone else here can.
I get that you don’t leave the game in the hands of the officials…

But my God just one of those calls would made Nebraska winning the game especially the 4th down touchdown that was so obvious it wasn’t even funny..

Reactions: SomedayHusker
how else do you level his comments about ervin & grant with what you saw yesterday.

please provide an alternative.
My opinion is Grant is the better back and they want to give him the bulk of the carries. But his ball security issues had to be addressed. I think they were hoping they had addressed the fumbling enough that Grant would be smart enough to hold onto the ball. They were wrong.

Rhule lost my trust on that one. Going to have to earn it back. But he also said Sims wasn't a turnover machine and he clearly is exactly what his stats say. I'm now leery of this staff for recruiting such a flawed player.

I'm so disappointed thinking we might have to watch that nonsense at qb for 2 straight years. Because we all know NU doesn't recruit over qb's. You find a qb and stick with him no matter how bad he is.

I don't mind his non sequitur shots at me

I do mind people attempting to cover up blatant f*ck ups and falsehoods told directly to Nebraska fans' faces by a man who claims character as his identity out of one side of his mouth while praising joe paterno out of the other

losing to that jv team last night in the manner we did was nothing short of embarrassing for any and all actual Cornhuskers

rhule shouldn't leave his office until the bus heads for boulder but for practice & team meetings
How does it feel to be so negative all the time? It must be miserable.

I am definitely not a glass half full kinda guy and I've struggled with having a positive attitude for my whole life, but compared to you I'm a sunshine pumping, the sun will come up tomorrow, everything will workout right, all is well, all we need is love, kumbaya freak.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
How does it feel to be so negative all the time? It must be miserable.

I am definitely not a glass half full kinda guy and I've struggled with having a positive attitude for my whole life, but compared to you I'm a sunshine pumping, the sun will come up tomorrow, everything will workout right, all is well, all we need is love, kumbaya freak.
you must've missed every single post I made regarding this team for the past 9 months

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT