ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting shots

winners win

losers blame external factors
awesome-buddy.gif

Everyone in the stadium saw the left tackle jump except for the zebras. Watching this clip confirmed what my eyes already knew when I saw it live. His left foot had nearly taken an entire step back before the ball was ever even moved by the center. No excuse for missing that call. Then again, they had thrown two straight passes in the endzone that were caught and one was nearly a TD before he made the great catch the next play. They would have just converted somehow.

Refs aren't external factors.

4th and 10 false start is pretty fvcking glaring miss.
yes, they are

you can't control what a ref flags and what they don't

you can control not jumping or throwing idiotic interceptions or hanging onto the f'ing ball or catching the f'ing ball when it's thrown right to you in the end zone, which are why we lost

Everyone in the stadium saw the left tackle jump except for the zebras. Watching this clip confirmed what my eyes already knew when I saw it live. His left foot had nearly taken an entire step back before the ball was ever even moved by the center. No excuse for missing that call. Then again, they had thrown two straight passes in the endzone that were caught and one was nearly a TD before he made the great catch the next play. They would have just converted somehow.
Wish Gif could have just made the pick.

yes, they are

you can't control what a ref flags and what they don't

you can control not jumping or throwing idiotic interceptions, which are why we lost
They are directly involved with the game. 2 false starts they didn't miss took points off the board for the Huskers (Huskers fault).

That's a big missed call in the biggest moment of the game. There isn't an argument against that.

Huskers beat themselves. There isn't an argument against that either.

They are directly involved with the game. 2 false starts they didn't miss took points off the board for the Huskers (Huskers fault).

That's a big missed call in the biggest moment of the game. There isn't an argument against that.

Huskers beat themselves. There isn't an argument against that either.
refs are indirectly involved in football games

the only people directly involved are the two teams competing against one another

how about Hartzog not get beat like he stole something on that play - something he can control

or gifford not brick hand an easy game winning pick the play before - something he can control

the only people directly involved are the two teams competing against one another

how about Hartzog not get beat like he stole something on that play - something he can control

or gifford not brick hand an easy game winning pick the play before - something he can control
Exactly. It is pretty silly to blame the refs. If there is a bad call, then make a good play and overcome it. I bet nobody here was complaining about any of the bad calls against Minnesota (I remember an obvious missed PI call). It happens to all teams. Refs are human. It happens and is part of the game.

Reactions: 19Football19

It's almost like you didn't read the part were I said that the huskers beat themselves and that there isn't an argument against that.

Exactly. It is pretty silly to blame the refs. If there is a bad call, then make a good play and overcome it. I bet nobody here was complaining about any of the bad calls against Minnesota (I remember an obvious missed PI call). It happens to all teams. Refs are human. It happens and is part of the game.
Is there anyone here really blamimg the refs? That's a bad missed false start on the biggest play of the game.

But the huskers beat themselves.

we got screwed last night?

4 turnovers and ZERO TDs on 3 trips inside the opponent's 10 yard line

yea, okay, loser
Yeah, "we" did. Minnesota held and false started the entire game. No calls. "We" got called for shit when it mattered the most. Got a TD called back, got a penalty for clapping... yeah Nu got screwed.

Minnesota had.one TD, so they are awesome I guess and deserved to win.

We didn’t play well enough to overcome the TD missed call
OT, but Rhule is gonna have to get used to the multitudes of Husker fans dissecting games and what went right and what went wrong.

No doubt, the collective brings a lot of shit to the forefront, some we agree with, some we don't, but overall we talk about everything that happened in the game that caused an outcome.

No free passes with this group.

OT, but Rhule is gonna have to get used to the multitudes of Husker fans dissecting games and what went right and what went wrong.

No doubt, the collective brings a lot of shit to the forefront, some we agree with, some we don't, but overall we talk about everything that happened in the game that caused an outcome.

Hope he has thick skin.

• Haha
Reactions: NikkiSixx

he doesn't see/hear any of this

and everyone who meets him in person fawns over him

and every media member who covers the team is a meek lapdog

not even close to an actual sports environment with actual pressure

his predecessor got 5 years while winning at a 34% clip

he doesn't see/hear any of this

and everyone who meets him in person fawns over him

and every media member who covers the team is a meek lapdog
The way he has addressed message board material since he was hired makes me think that somebody is monitoring boards for him.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
I noticed that live and was wondering if anyone else caught it. Hatzog really blew it though and Gifford had a chance at ending the game the play before. All and all don't leave the game in the hands of the refs, make plays.
Was Gifford’s chance that tough. I missed that play.

Reactions: Redblood23
Geezus. I’m going to go have some supper and have a couple of cocktails. Good night.
if you're going to claim there's someone on staff monitoring this board & that rhule is publicly addressing topics we discuss, please be prepared to offer proof

because those are insane claims

if you're going to claim there's someone on staff monitoring this board & that rhule is publicly addressing topics we discuss, please be prepared to offer proof

because those are insane claims
Pelini had a paid staffer that monitored this board. I found that out when they called my brother looking for me. I have no doubt that Rhule knows what is being said.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT