ADVERTISEMENT

I'm sorry, but I expected better

rgrachek

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
Sure, we can banter about all we want about how this was a 6 win team at best, but we're about to complete a season playing probably the overall weakest schedule we have played since 2015, but yet we still lose ALL of the close games as if Frost was still our coach.

Our defense is statistically better than in any year since Pelini, but our despite the fact that we have 5 wins, our team in all honesty overall isn't as good as our teams from 2021 or 2022. Shoot, if Frost and Chin had been gone before the 2022 season, we'd probably would have won 7 games that year.

We were told that Rhule had brought in some talent to help us now from the portal, but truth be told, our best newcomers have been true freshmen. Ben Scott and Ortiz have been the only players from the portal to start every game, and the other 8 players from the portal have ranged from somewhat disappointing to non-existent. Our best new players are Scott and true freshmen Lloyd, Coleman, Lenhardt, Princewell, Van Popple, and Alvano. For the most part, our best players are Frost's players and the portal guys haven't done much.

Maybe this is just the pain before the gain, but I heard that during Riley and Frost's first year too. Really, Really worried about Nebraska Football and it's future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News