ADVERTISEMENT

I haven't been this proud to be a Husker in a long time!

TrueBigRedFan

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2004
Everyone has the right to have their own opinion. And my is that...I truly do FEEL Prouder to be a Husker than I have in a long time.

I have always been proud of it, but it has sure been enhanced over the last couple of years.

I'm proud to have Scott Frost as our Head Football Coach. There is not anyone I would prefer in that position. I'm looking at the long haul and we are right about where I expected to be. And I like where I see us going.

Having Mr. Moos joining the team as AD has been a real plus in my eyes. He has had an enormous amount of coaching challenges and project development is such a short time. And I think he has handled it with class and professional, and gets a 5 Star rating from me.

The commitment to Basketball with the hiring of Fred Hoiberg is at a level I didn't think I would ever see.

We are stepping up our game in all areas to compete. I'm proud to see this happening while I'm still here to enjoy the run.

I wake up lately knowing...I haven't felt this Proud to be a Husker for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News