ADVERTISEMENT

Husker wbb vs Wisconsin

2 pt lead after 3. We did nothing but stand around this qtr. Very frustrating. Wisconsin out rebounding and out hustling us. Couple tickytack homer calls. No reason Wisconsin should be in this game

Frustrating that Wisconsin had 3 players in foul trouble but we chose to not force the middle in the 3rd quarter

Jmo i think Connie YorI was a better coach than Amy Williams
Yori was a huge b***h. Met her and the team. Yori was busy shouting stupid and at times racist bs at everyone and anyone who walked by. She was trying to get her gals fired up. But, they all were visibly uncomfortable and wanted out.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Yori was a huge b***h. Met her and the team. Yori was busy shouting stupid and at times racist bs at everyone and anyone who walked by. She was trying to get her gals fired up. But, they all were visibly uncomfortable and wanted out.
But she was able to get the best players from Nebraska instead of relying on international players

It's really hard to watch. I understand it isn't an "above the rim" game, but learn to make a layup. Bad passes and blown 2' shots - it's frustrating.

Well, I talked with a local father whose daughter play for both Amy and Yori and none of that was related. Yori recruited her and she finished her career under Amy. Yori came to her wedding and I think Amy did or at least was invited. Yori was undone by her assistant coaches who had recruited some great talent but were not team players. The father and daughter loved Yori and Amy as well, just 2 different people. Not a bad thing to say about Yori.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT