ADVERTISEMENT

Hot for teacher....

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Kristen-McAllister-mug.jpg

Article I read didn't give the students age, she is 32. I say we fast track the due process and find her guilty now.

So, i get it from the guys perspective, but whats in it for these teachers. Most of them could get it any time anywhere. Why risk career and legal suicide for sex with some juvenile that probably doesn't know what the hell they're doing.

I'm with you, I cannot fathom somebody who made it that far in their professional life doing something that dumb. BUT.....some of the stories we are seeing from some of our schools these days make this seem a lot less gross. Won't go into that because it belongs on the other board, but at least in this case it's just a horny teenage boy and a female teacher...not all that weird anymore considering

I'm with you, I cannot fathom somebody who made it that far in their professional life doing something that dumb. BUT.....some of the stories we are seeing from some of our schools these days make this seem a lot less gross. Won't go into that because it belongs on the other board, but at least in this case it's just a horny teenage boy and a female teacher...not all that weird anymore considering
Well it is quite weird when the female is 32 and the kid is in his teems. Its called pedophilia right? Pretty F in Wierd.

Reactions: Wyldcard
So, i get it from the guys perspective, but whats in it for these teachers. Most of them could get it any time anywhere. Why risk career and legal suicide for sex with some juvenile that probably doesn't know what the hell they're doing.
People are incredibly irrational. This woman is likely mentally ill and been sexually abused in the past herself. If she's guilty, lock her away. No parole and revoke her license.

It sounds like most are coming at this age/sex relationship from a "traditional" perspective. Look around our society, we have sexualized everything and started teaching in kindergarten. It is all part of the progression that got a good foothold in the 60's.

It sounds like most are coming at this age/sex relationship from a "traditional" perspective. Look around our society, we have sexualized everything and started teaching in kindergarten. It is all part of the progression that got a good foothold in the 60's.

Like I said, all things considered with what happening around us these days in our schools, this ain't that weird anymore, and that's sad.

Reactions: baseball31ne
They get off on someone worshiping them. An adult male will bang her. A kid will think he won lottery if he taps that. It’s some weird mental ego thing

I swear, some of the female teachers that my wife works with are literal children on a social level. It just seems like they were never forced to grow up & become adults. I can see why they find themselves in these positions, they aren’t capable of having adult relationships IMO, they’re weirdo’s.

I am so grateful to have married well, there are a ton of flawed, broken & batshit crazy women out there.

I swear, some of the female teachers that my wife works with are literal children on a social level. It just seems like they were never forced to grow up & become adults. I can see why they find themselves in these positions, they aren’t capable of having adult relationships IMO, they’re weirdo’s.

I am so grateful to have married well, there are a ton of flawed, broken & batshit crazy women out there.
Facts.

Reactions: FissionReaction

As a teacher in the elementary ranks with 2 daughters that also teach, I agree. Which is why I refused to let my girls teach at the jr high or high school level until they had 5 years teaching at elementary school. Not due to their temptation or anything, simply because they were too close in age to the students. The current male high school student is much more "advanced" than what the girls were in high school.

They get off on someone worshiping them. An adult male will bang her. A kid will think he won lottery if he taps that. It’s some weird mental ego thing
I'm merely guessing here but I do play an amateur psychologist on the internet. My guess is she was average, below average socially in high school. But since then, she has learned how the whole game works and how to win at it with her charms. She's now competing and winning against a new generation of high school girls. Risky game, but undoubtedly intoxicating. And stupid once real world consequences kick in.

We have some serious arrested development among a significant part of young adults. They bought in and been encouraged to continue with the LIE that everything is supposed to be fun and a game all the time. Too many are shying away from the difficult and foundational parts of a life. Our society loves comfort and ease. No one goes out of their way looking for a more difficult way of doing something when an easier way exists. But then the lessons learned from struggle and toil are missed entirely and the person never gains the framework with which to take on bigger challenges in life.

the word that came to my mind was butterface..

agree with @drubendall .. she was probably scarred by some events in actual highschool.. but now that she's much older, she can play 'the game' better and 'win' as if she was still a highschooler..

Reactions: drubendall

Of course. Becoming a teacher is essentially checking out of the rat race at age 22.

zero expectations, zero chance of getting fired unless you literally break the law and get tossed into the slammer, 4 months off during the year.

teacher is not a job for go-getters, it’s a glorified babysitter’s club

Of course. Becoming a teacher is essentially checking out of the rat race at age 22.

zero expectations, zero chance of getting fired unless you literally break the law and get tossed into the slammer, 4 months off during the year.

Easy rod

Not a good take at all. I have read some strange off the wall post from you. But this is ridiculous.

Not a good take at all. I have read some strange off the wall post from you. But this is ridiculous.
what is ridiculous?

if you become a teacher, you are telling the world you have zero desire to compete & instead would like to be warehoused right along with your students for a pittance until you retire

our public schools are an absolute joke and the fact the most important job there requires essentially zero skills & provides zero incentive to perform at a high level is a big reason why

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT