ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers find away to upset #6 Wisky at home

That was pretty awesome.
Survivorau GIF by Australian Survivor

Great game for the new FB players on campus to be part of. I see Raiola has been showing up at BB...and also for wrestling. Bet Trev is loving this....

Reactions: NebChicago
I mean if you beat the #1 and #6 team and get 20ish wins… you gotta dance, right?
Maybe 21. The non-conference schedule was really really bad but the team has proved when given the opportunity (at home) they are more than up to the task. Would think 21 wins gets them a 10ish seed. Short of that could be NIT

Mast was a key in the second half. What a game by multiple guys. Tominaga just struggles when the refs let em play like that. Huge games for Williams, Gary, Mast and CJ. BUT a hero was Hoiberg on D. He chased down several rebounds we probably don’t get if he’s not on the floor as well. MADE FREE THROWS!!!!!

Mast was a key in the second half. What a game by multiple guys. Tominaga just struggles when the refs let em play like that. Huge games for Williams, Gary, Mast and CJ. BUT a hero was Hoiberg on D. He chased down several rebounds we probably don’t get if he’s not on the floor as well. MADE FREE THROWS!!!!!
The free throws has to be the most refreshing thing about this team. I was always amazed how a team could be a bad free throw shooting team for decades and multiple coaches.

Gives me hope that the football team can stop turning the ball over.

No! Not sure what rock I was living under when this info was passed out but I didn't know. What role did his grandfather have? Had to be around the time BD was the FB coach.
Honestly I wish I didnt know either because we were beat over the head with it for eight months and it got annoying.

Reactions: Laner2
I have a theory/prediction. Huskers get 1 road win at either Indiana, Ohio St or Michigan. Win at least 2 games in the B1G tourney, earn a 5 seed in the dance and Chucky Hepburn and Greg Gard come out of the closet as gay lovers. Which would be highly unethical relationship IMO…

Wisconsin, regardless of sport, has really had our number for awhile now. This is a huge win.

PBA is finally becoming the home court advantage we always hoped it would. Earning that “VAULT” street cred. Love it!

Reactions: GretnaShawn
The free throws has to be the most refreshing thing about this team. I was always amazed how a team could be a bad free throw shooting team for decades and multiple coaches.

A reach....lol...but I'm reaching with you....lol

Reactions: Laner2

Shooting is contagious. Wilcher’s one 3 had to be 10 feet behind the line.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
These refs sucked, but it was not a screw job.
What bugs me is the thpes of fouls they call and then what they dont call.
There were a few horrible calls that went our way too.
The refs are so bad. Its unfathomable.
This is what I don’t like about basketball period. Refs calls are so subjective and any time there is action around the hoop, there must have been a foul. Those wrong calls can and do change the outcome of a lot of games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT