ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh to L.A, Done deal

Expect to be disappointed.

evc__20240108_wash_vs_mich_e18d57d7_507e_45f6_b62f_31445d846450_14141.jpg
Are you talking to yourself?

Reactions: BleedRed78
Michigan would be stupid not to grant him immunity.

Hopefully they don't and they can fall back to being a middling program where they belong.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Curious what everybody thinks is the best job opening out there right now in the NFL?

Can I argue its Philly (I know it isn't open, yet).....then the Chargers?

Reactions: headcard
I think they get Bellichick unless Jerruh makes a move. Falcons interviewing so quickly will force Dallas to shit or get off the pot maybe a little sooner than they wanted to.
Probably true, I just feel like Jerruh is going to go get Billy B because he think it will solve all of his problems. It won't and he will probably be worse next year. That is how Jerruh rolls.

Sports talk shows are going CRAZY over runaway losses yesterday. Nothing decided in Dallas yet, but Jerry is not a particularly kind boss. So some of the projections are about Belichick and also Harbaugh to Dallas, with some of the bigger name analysts favoring Harbaugh as the better choice.

If he leaves UM, it will be for something big time. Chargers is him dipping a toe in the water. Dallas fans are totally PO'ed and calling for heads to roll. Jerry is likely to oblige that, but his mortality doesn't want another timely rebuild, something almost certain with Harbaugh. With the firing of the over 70s coaches, Harbaugh at 60 might be the better choice, but Belichick is brilliant, just got stuck after Brady left. Younger minds are taking over the NFL.

I wonder if commander's job is a thought for him, to be close to his brother but a different conference.

Sports talk shows are going CRAZY over runaway losses yesterday. Nothing decided in Dallas yet, but Jerry is not a particularly kind boss. So some of the projections are about Belichick and also Harbaugh to Dallas, with some of the bigger name analysts favoring Harbaugh as the better choice.

If he leaves UM, it will be for something big time. Chargers is him dipping a toe in the water. Dallas fans are totally PO'ed and calling for heads to roll. Jerry is likely to oblige that, but his mortality doesn't want another timely rebuild, something almost certain with Harbaugh. With the firing of the over 70s coaches, Harbaugh at 60 might be the better choice, but Belichick is brilliant, just got stuck after Brady left. Younger minds are taking over the NFL.

I wonder if commander's job is a thought for him, to be close to his brother but a different conference.
harbaugh and jones's egos would be a clash of jimmy johnson class, methinks.

Reactions: thall__
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT