ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh not happy with Husker coaches

North Stadium

Recruiting Coordinator
Jul 1, 2012
RollingLaugh

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2016/1/27/10840236/harbaugh-visits-allen-debunks-nebraskas-sales-pitch

Last time MnB spoke to Chase Allen, we reported that he was down to two schools. The 6-foot-7, three-star tight end told us late Tuesday night that he is now "split between three."

Michigan has offers out to two other tight ends right now, but is not slowing down their pursuit for Allen. Jim Harbaugh, Jay Harbaugh, and linebackers coach Chris Partridge attended Allen's basketball game Tuesday night and went to the recruit's home thereafter.

"They wanted to debunk anything I heard on my Nebraska visit." Allen said.

Allen had an official visit to Nebraska over the weekend, as well as Iowa State. Before taking his visits, it was reported by Scout's Brice Marich that Allen had named Michigan his leader.

As of Tuesday night, Allen told MnB that he is completely split between three, likely being Michigan, Nebraska, and Iowa State. Harbaugh wasn't too fond of what the Huskers had to say to him.

"He just talked about how tight ends are (actually) used in (Nebraska's) offense," he said. "He wanted to hear all about what Nebraska told me."

With signing day approaching next week, Allen says that he will announce his commitment 'sometime Thursday or Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News